Time To Eat. Stick to the system. The only way to win gambling is to stay consistent. No pick is a lock. They are all the same. Every bet should be the same amount. I handicap almost every game in each sport every day and pick my favorite/standout 8-12 games a day and 90% of the time I win more than I lose. Its all about moving units~!!!! (Don't be afraid to sprinkle in a parlay or two on top here and there for the same amount!)
Lets get it!
SWIGZ
"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."
Overall Record: 18-15
Big Bounce Back Card! Fade at your own RISK!
MY BETS today:
(NCAAB) Missouri -4.5
(NCAAB) Rutgers +1.5
(NCAAB) Drake mL
(NCAAB) Kent State -3.5
(NCAAB) Maryland -2
(NCAAB) Akron -11.5
(NCAAB) TCU +1.5
(NCAAB) Georgia +3
(NBA) Oklahoma City Thunder +1.5
(NBA) Phoenix Suns -6.5
(NHL) New York Rangers +130
Time To Eat. Stick to the system. The only way to win gambling is to stay consistent. No pick is a lock. They are all the same. Every bet should be the same amount. I handicap almost every game in each sport every day and pick my favorite/standout 8-12 games a day and 90% of the time I win more than I lose. Its all about moving units~!!!! (Don't be afraid to sprinkle in a parlay or two on top here and there for the same amount!)
8-4 Last night. Young goalie for the rangers and (late under add) got burned by 2 first 5 minute goals that weren't his fault. Bounced back and did his job on the mL!
OVERALL RECORD: 26-18
Love Wednesdays. Fade at your own risk.
(NHL) Dallas Stars mL
(NCAAB) Charleston Southern -4.5
(NBA) Milwaukee Bucks -13
(NCAAB) New Orleans -3
(NBA) Dallas Mavericks -3
(NHL) Toronto MapleLeafs -1.5 (+130)
(NCAAB) Iowa St +5
(NCAAB) Tennessee Chatanooga +7
(NCAAB) New Hampshire -7
(NCAAB) Abilene Christian -6.5
Lets Eat. Best of Luck!
SWIGZ
"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."
8-4 Last night. Young goalie for the rangers and (late under add) got burned by 2 first 5 minute goals that weren't his fault. Bounced back and did his job on the mL!