• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    There'should only one Super Bowl bet

    Titan2
    SwishSwish1234
    Slobbasaurus
    jamesxnj
    chaloots
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1353
    Posts: 17
     
    Titan2
    Titan2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 531
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2017 - 1:07 PM ET #1

    Friends... don't make 20 prop bets on the Super Bowl only to hit 50% of them and turn the game into a giant waste of time. BET Sanu Over 4 receptions .... I think he'll have by halftime
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Friends... don't make 20 prop bets on the Super Bowl only to hit 50% of them and turn the game into a giant waste of time. BET Sanu Over 4 receptions .... I think he'll have by halftime
     
    Titan2
    Titan2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 531
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2017 - 1:10 PM ET #2

    I mean...you should only make one Super Bowl bet


     
    Reply
    I mean...you should only make one Super Bowl bet


     
     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2017 - 1:22 PM ET #3

    Considering Belichick likes to take away the opponent's biggest threat and that is Julio, I can see this having a chance.
    Reply
    Considering Belichick likes to take away the opponent's biggest threat and that is Julio, I can see this having a chance.
     
    Titan2
    Titan2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 531
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2017 - 2:12 PM ET #4

    Exactly!
    Reply
    Exactly!
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2017 - 2:28 PM ET #5

    What do you like?

    Don't resort this to child-play politics.

    I'm thinking (outside my office box pool) SB liquid color.  Coin Toss,

    I also think the first person to score will be White.  
    Reply
    What do you like?

    Don't resort this to child-play politics.

    I'm thinking (outside my office box pool) SB liquid color.  Coin Toss,

    I also think the first person to score will be White.  
     
    Titan2
    Titan2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 531
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2017 - 3:48 PM ET #6

    I like Heads in the coin toss..the coin has been analysed and it's a little heavier in the tail side making it come up Heads up 516.67 times per 1000 tosses.
    Reply
    I like Heads in the coin toss..the coin has been analysed and it's a little heavier in the tail side making it come up Heads up 516.67 times per 1000 tosses.
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2017 - 7:55 PM ET #7

    Just saying,Sanu hasn't gone over 4 receptions since Week 12 and only 5 times all year.Don't see -110 as any value..

    That said go to the window and cash it as I can't pick garbage in Props.Just been following this guy in Fantasy and thought he would have done much more this year.

    Reply

    Just saying,Sanu hasn't gone over 4 receptions since Week 12 and only 5 times all year.Don't see -110 as any value..

    That said go to the window and cash it as I can't pick garbage in Props.Just been following this guy in Fantasy and thought he would have done much more this year.

     
    Titan2
    Titan2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 531
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2017 - 2:59 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    Just saying,Sanu hasn't gone over 4 receptions since Week 12 and only 5 times all year.Don't see -110 as any value..

    That said go to the window and cash it as I can't pick garbage in Props.Just been following this guy in Fantasy and thought he would have done much more this year.



    If you make 10 prop bets and you win 6, you break even or worse since a lot of them are -115 vs -115- They are stupid sucker bets but I can't help betting them on the Super Bowl- And another thing- I know things are not this simple, systems don't work and are just ways for people to bet without actually handicapping, but the OVER's are always inflated on these props. If you just bet every Prop UNDER I'm sure you'll make money- It just wouldn't be a fun game to watch.  If I were on a long flight on Super Bowl Sunday I'd just bet every prop under and I think i'd at least make 20% on my money-

    L Blount OVER 63
    D Lewis OVER 42.5
    T Gabriel OVER 3.5 receptions (-105)
    Sanu OVER 4
    Atlanta +3.5 (-125)


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    Just saying,Sanu hasn't gone over 4 receptions since Week 12 and only 5 times all year.Don't see -110 as any value..

    That said go to the window and cash it as I can't pick garbage in Props.Just been following this guy in Fantasy and thought he would have done much more this year.



    If you make 10 prop bets and you win 6, you break even or worse since a lot of them are -115 vs -115- They are stupid sucker bets but I can't help betting them on the Super Bowl- And another thing- I know things are not this simple, systems don't work and are just ways for people to bet without actually handicapping, but the OVER's are always inflated on these props. If you just bet every Prop UNDER I'm sure you'll make money- It just wouldn't be a fun game to watch.  If I were on a long flight on Super Bowl Sunday I'd just bet every prop under and I think i'd at least make 20% on my money-

    L Blount OVER 63
    D Lewis OVER 42.5
    T Gabriel OVER 3.5 receptions (-105)
    Sanu OVER 4
    Atlanta +3.5 (-125)


     
    chaloots
    chaloots
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 3267
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2017 - 3:32 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    What do you like?

    Don't resort this to child-play politics.

    I'm thinking (outside my office box pool) SB liquid color.  Coin Toss,

    I also think the first person to score will be White.  

    James White or Caucasian? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    What do you like?

    Don't resort this to child-play politics.

    I'm thinking (outside my office box pool) SB liquid color.  Coin Toss,

    I also think the first person to score will be White.  

    James White or Caucasian? 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2017 - 3:40 PM ET #10

    Caucasian 

    Can't go wrong with the kickers.  

    I play this prop with one of my buddies and win more than not.  
    Reply
    Caucasian 

    Can't go wrong with the kickers.  

    I play this prop with one of my buddies and win more than not.  
     
    Titan2
    Titan2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 531
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2017 - 5:07 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Caucasian 

    Can't go wrong with the kickers.  

    I play this prop with one of my buddies and win more than not.  

    Your white supremacist buddies?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Caucasian 

    Can't go wrong with the kickers.  

    I play this prop with one of my buddies and win more than not.  

    Your white supremacist buddies?

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2017 - 7:44 PM ET #12

    From Accra, but nice try.  That's why he bets black and I bet white.

    I live in Newark you idiot.  

    Wasn't the group started by a bunch of racist Democrats?  They refer to "mixers" like me as Mongruls.  They also hate Roman Catholics from what I understand so I'd never fit in.  Mr. white guilt Liberal.  No b@lls but all talk.  

    You live around a lot more white people than me. I support and voted for Trump and you assume I'm so whiskey tango trailer park trash.

    You need to leave your basement more.  Swear to God you have kids and grandchildren.  Who do you think you're fooling?  Hahaha

    Reply
    From Accra, but nice try.  That's why he bets black and I bet white.

    I live in Newark you idiot.  

    Wasn't the group started by a bunch of racist Democrats?  They refer to "mixers" like me as Mongruls.  They also hate Roman Catholics from what I understand so I'd never fit in.  Mr. white guilt Liberal.  No b@lls but all talk.  

    You live around a lot more white people than me. I support and voted for Trump and you assume I'm so whiskey tango trailer park trash.

    You need to leave your basement more.  Swear to God you have kids and grandchildren.  Who do you think you're fooling?  Hahaha

     
    Titan2
    Titan2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 531
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2017 - 8:12 PM ET #13

    Blah, blah, blah. blah, blah

    I didn't get past the first sentence
    Reply
    Blah, blah, blah. blah, blah

    I didn't get past the first sentence
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55724
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2017 - 9:14 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:

    Blah, blah, blah. blah, blah

    I didn't get past the first sentence
    Yes you did. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:

    Blah, blah, blah. blah, blah

    I didn't get past the first sentence
    Yes you did. 
     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2017 - 12:49 AM ET #15

    Tool Boy is barely a month old...
    Reply
    Tool Boy is barely a month old...
     
    Titan2
    Titan2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 531
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2017 - 1:11 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Yes you did. 

    no I didn't the guy is inconsequential and boring-  I love a lively debate but you gotta bring somethin to the table for me to get interested
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Yes you did. 

    no I didn't the guy is inconsequential and boring-  I love a lively debate but you gotta bring somethin to the table for me to get interested
     
     
    Coin Toss
    Coin Toss
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 485
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2017 - 12:18 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    What do you like?

    Don't resort this to child-play politics.

    I'm thinking (outside my office box pool) SB liquid color.  Coin Toss,

    I also think the first person to score will be White.  

    Hey there Slobasaurus. 

    I'm thinking a member here got Brady's jersey!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    What do you like?

    Don't resort this to child-play politics.

    I'm thinking (outside my office box pool) SB liquid color.  Coin Toss,

    I also think the first person to score will be White.  

    Hey there Slobasaurus. 

    I'm thinking a member here got Brady's jersey!
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,210
    • PART DEUX 128
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,058
    • Week 6 Money 7,688
    • Trump's legacy? 33,977

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.