Posted:
#1
Theory: You lost because the hand you clicked your bets with is the same hand you cursed while touching yourself while thinking about that girl you saw at the bar.
Theory based on: The Book of Isaiah Chapter 55 verse 2
"Blessed is the man that... keepeth his hand from doing any evil."
This would mean if you do any evil, your hand won't be blessed. This might mean, your hand isn't just not blessed, but your hand is cursed.
So..
The same hand that you jerk it with, is the same hand that you make your picks with. One second your hand is role playing your favorite intimate imaginations, and the next that same hand is clicking the mouse and betting the house on the Steelers.
I haven't jerked it once this NFL season and my record is 28-11-2, and 7-0 on Thursday Night Football. The years in the past I was cursing my hand nearly every week by jerking, and systematically I was picking more losers than winners.
Anyone else willing to provide data to this theory based from The Book of Isaiah?

Theory based on: The Book of Isaiah Chapter 55 verse 2
"Blessed is the man that... keepeth his hand from doing any evil."
This would mean if you do any evil, your hand won't be blessed. This might mean, your hand isn't just not blessed, but your hand is cursed.
So..
The same hand that you jerk it with, is the same hand that you make your picks with. One second your hand is role playing your favorite intimate imaginations, and the next that same hand is clicking the mouse and betting the house on the Steelers.
I haven't jerked it once this NFL season and my record is 28-11-2, and 7-0 on Thursday Night Football. The years in the past I was cursing my hand nearly every week by jerking, and systematically I was picking more losers than winners.
Anyone else willing to provide data to this theory based from The Book of Isaiah?
