We just had our second child and she is quite large now. Worst part is that she constantly tells me she is fat. Now I know she wants me to say "oh honey you're not fat" or something of that nature but I can't keep lying to her anymore, so now I just don't respond. So today she is doing her thing going on and on about how big she is and finally gets pissed at me. She is mad because I am not giving her encouragement and she says I don't believe in her. She ran a marathon between child #1 and pregnancy #2 so she has shown that she can train and get in shape, but now she won't even go the gym that has a day care and I am getting shhit for not believing in her? I KNOW YOU'RE FAT you don't have to tell me 20 times a day. WTF? I'm not her fukking personal trainer
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
We just had our second child and she is quite large now. Worst part is that she constantly tells me she is fat. Now I know she wants me to say "oh honey you're not fat" or something of that nature but I can't keep lying to her anymore, so now I just don't respond. So today she is doing her thing going on and on about how big she is and finally gets pissed at me. She is mad because I am not giving her encouragement and she says I don't believe in her. She ran a marathon between child #1 and pregnancy #2 so she has shown that she can train and get in shape, but now she won't even go the gym that has a day care and I am getting shhit for not believing in her? I KNOW YOU'RE FAT you don't have to tell me 20 times a day. WTF? I'm not her fukking personal trainer
We just had our second child and she is quite large now. Worst part is that she constantly tells me she is fat. Now I know she wants me to say "oh honey you're not fat" or something of that nature but I can't keep lying to her anymore, so now I just don't respond. So today she is doing her thing going on and on about how big she is and finally gets pissed at me. She is mad because I am not giving her encouragement and she says I don't believe in her. She ran a marathon between child #1 and pregnancy #2 so she has shown that she can train and get in shape, but now she won't even go the gym that has a day care and I am getting shhit for not believing in her? I KNOW YOU'RE FAT you don't have to tell me 20 times a day. WTF? I'm not her fukking personal trainer
This is the first conversation that leads to about 5 more by next year, where you're creating a thread titled:
"Banged a hot 22 year old intern from my work last night"
Do yourself a favor go right now to your wife and gently but firmly say, "Honey, I think we both need to go on a diet, exercise, and lose some weight" - and you start in on a "program" with her. Give it 30 days. If you don't see any improvement, start up the divorce papers. Trust me, you'll save yourself about 5 years of little or no sex, pain, anguish, and time you could have been bangin' hot chicks......
Good Luck
Quote Originally Posted by LarryWayne10:
We just had our second child and she is quite large now. Worst part is that she constantly tells me she is fat. Now I know she wants me to say "oh honey you're not fat" or something of that nature but I can't keep lying to her anymore, so now I just don't respond. So today she is doing her thing going on and on about how big she is and finally gets pissed at me. She is mad because I am not giving her encouragement and she says I don't believe in her. She ran a marathon between child #1 and pregnancy #2 so she has shown that she can train and get in shape, but now she won't even go the gym that has a day care and I am getting shhit for not believing in her? I KNOW YOU'RE FAT you don't have to tell me 20 times a day. WTF? I'm not her fukking personal trainer
This is the first conversation that leads to about 5 more by next year, where you're creating a thread titled:
"Banged a hot 22 year old intern from my work last night"
Do yourself a favor go right now to your wife and gently but firmly say, "Honey, I think we both need to go on a diet, exercise, and lose some weight" - and you start in on a "program" with her. Give it 30 days. If you don't see any improvement, start up the divorce papers. Trust me, you'll save yourself about 5 years of little or no sex, pain, anguish, and time you could have been bangin' hot chicks......
Larry, I have the solution for you. Feel free to borrow this one from me, its been my mantra with my wife since we first met nearly a dozen years ago: "I refuse to respond to any negative comments about your body self-image"
I just repeat that over and over again when my lady does stuff like that. Worked great for me so far. Completely avoids the topic and lets her know that you know she is fishing for re-assurance. Tell her you won't participate when she is so self-critical because you wouldn't participate if someone else was being that critical of her either.
Larry, I have the solution for you. Feel free to borrow this one from me, its been my mantra with my wife since we first met nearly a dozen years ago: "I refuse to respond to any negative comments about your body self-image"
I just repeat that over and over again when my lady does stuff like that. Worked great for me so far. Completely avoids the topic and lets her know that you know she is fishing for re-assurance. Tell her you won't participate when she is so self-critical because you wouldn't participate if someone else was being that critical of her either.
Goose - I'm "in". Just thought some fellow degens might have had a similar experience and would either think my situation is amusing or would have advice. No DECISIONS need to be made, love her, and she is a great wife and mother. Just don't want to fight about how fat she is when I have never mentioned or insinuated that she is.
RGIII - WPP
Goose - I'm "in". Just thought some fellow degens might have had a similar experience and would either think my situation is amusing or would have advice. No DECISIONS need to be made, love her, and she is a great wife and mother. Just don't want to fight about how fat she is when I have never mentioned or insinuated that she is.
I think the whole family should change food habits for healthy food; if you go shopping with her encourage her to avoid buying cookies, chocolates and that staff. Make the whole family little changes and you will see good results. Maybe she is having self-steem problems so if you have nothing good to say about her or her physic just don't say anything. Go walking in the morning, try to find a nanny those hours or just go with a stroller and your baby, walk slow and long distances... small changes make big differences and eating is everything when you want to improve your image and lose weight.
I think the whole family should change food habits for healthy food; if you go shopping with her encourage her to avoid buying cookies, chocolates and that staff. Make the whole family little changes and you will see good results. Maybe she is having self-steem problems so if you have nothing good to say about her or her physic just don't say anything. Go walking in the morning, try to find a nanny those hours or just go with a stroller and your baby, walk slow and long distances... small changes make big differences and eating is everything when you want to improve your image and lose weight.
your missus wants you to tell her she's fat cos she's not feeling good about herself and she wants to have a full scale argument with you. Gotta play reverse psychology with her, women NEVER want to be told what they should do.
been where u are "larry"
your missus wants you to tell her she's fat cos she's not feeling good about herself and she wants to have a full scale argument with you. Gotta play reverse psychology with her, women NEVER want to be told what they should do.
She's in between training and not training. Gals and guys are super hard on themselves when we take time off. She'll go back to the gym when she's ready and it'll all be happy happy.
Downtime from the gym can produce some pretty wicked behavior, and you guys that workout a lot know it well.
She's in between training and not training. Gals and guys are super hard on themselves when we take time off. She'll go back to the gym when she's ready and it'll all be happy happy.
Downtime from the gym can produce some pretty wicked behavior, and you guys that workout a lot know it well.
Goose- she doesn't need my help. I'm not bailing on her lol. I just want her stop eating cookies while telling me she is fat.
Gimmemoneynow- she suggested dieting about 2 months ago. I have been...
I'm just venting
She moans about her weight while eating cookies????? She's got some issues. Immediately throw the cookies & any other junk food in your house in the garbage for starters & don't buy junk food when you food shop. if she eats healthy & the weight will come off. If she's gonna continue to eat junk & simply complain about her weight-you're in for a rough road..
Quote Originally Posted by LarryWayne10:
Kapono- that's what I try to do lol
Goose- she doesn't need my help. I'm not bailing on her lol. I just want her stop eating cookies while telling me she is fat.
Gimmemoneynow- she suggested dieting about 2 months ago. I have been...
I'm just venting
She moans about her weight while eating cookies????? She's got some issues. Immediately throw the cookies & any other junk food in your house in the garbage for starters & don't buy junk food when you food shop. if she eats healthy & the weight will come off. If she's gonna continue to eat junk & simply complain about her weight-you're in for a rough road..