A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock on the door. He opens the door and finds a small snail on his porch. He picks it up and throws it as far as he can.
Three years later, there's a knock on the door. He opens the door and sees the same small snail.
The snail says "What the hell was that all about?"
I don't know why but this made me laugh. Maybe I should the pipe down.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock on the door. He opens the door and finds a small snail on his porch. He picks it up and throws it as far as he can.
Three years later, there's a knock on the door. He opens the door and sees the same small snail.
The snail says "What the hell was that all about?"
I don't know why but this made me laugh. Maybe I should the pipe down.