Found this today on YouTube...had heard stories, I'll learn more now
The SATISFYING Downfall of Purse Wearing Scammer Vegas Dave
I saw this .. I was in Vegas for WSOP years back and came across Dave at Ceasar’s .. got comped at some fancy restaurant and he was in there. When I tell you this dude is small , he is small LOL. But I’m a big guy so most are a lot smaller than me .. he is Kevin Hart small or smaller
He is arrogant .. we were actually right behind his table. U could hear that whiny voice and he had his man purse with him
Everything was for show, he wanted pics and he was wearing that poor waiter out with orders .. I asked the waiter about him and he says that he doesn’t tip either. Cant stand people like that
I saw this .. I was in Vegas for WSOP years back and came across Dave at Ceasar’s .. got comped at some fancy restaurant and he was in there. When I tell you this dude is small , he is small LOL. But I’m a big guy so most are a lot smaller than me .. he is Kevin Hart small or smaller
He is arrogant .. we were actually right behind his table. U could hear that whiny voice and he had his man purse with him
Everything was for show, he wanted pics and he was wearing that poor waiter out with orders .. I asked the waiter about him and he says that he doesn’t tip either. Cant stand people like that
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,838
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,349
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
