I've watched this next video twice, and the only thing I keep thinking is ...
Do any of these chicks ever eat fruit, or veggies?
Seriously, how is it even possible that everyone of these ratchet azz hoe's is so disturbingly fat?
Is it because they pack more power with their punches when they can get a few hundred pounds behind it?
I realize that many men in the black community prefer some meat on their women (unless they become wealthy, then they are into thin, fit white chicks) but these chicks are just 'thick' they even have back-titz.
I've watched this next video twice, and the only thing I keep thinking is ...
Do any of these chicks ever eat fruit, or veggies?
Seriously, how is it even possible that everyone of these ratchet azz hoe's is so disturbingly fat?
Is it because they pack more power with their punches when they can get a few hundred pounds behind it?
I realize that many men in the black community prefer some meat on their women (unless they become wealthy, then they are into thin, fit white chicks) but these chicks are just 'thick' they even have back-titz.