Everytime I see the commercial for this thing I want to vomit. Has anyone tried this thing? It looks like it would be a cold, greasy, rubbery fake egg tasting mess - and that's from the commercial that is supposed to entice you to go and try it.....
Gross.....
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Everytime I see the commercial for this thing I want to vomit. Has anyone tried this thing? It looks like it would be a cold, greasy, rubbery fake egg tasting mess - and that's from the commercial that is supposed to entice you to go and try it.....
They could sell dookie in a bag and some people would buy it
Isn't this thing really just another version of an omelette? Never had breakfast at Taco Bell and don't plan to start soon, but I bet this has a chance to fly. Put the Gordita wrap on it and it's kind of a McDonald's breakfast burrito of some sort, no?
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:
They could sell dookie in a bag and some people would buy it
Isn't this thing really just another version of an omelette? Never had breakfast at Taco Bell and don't plan to start soon, but I bet this has a chance to fly. Put the Gordita wrap on it and it's kind of a McDonald's breakfast burrito of some sort, no?
Isn't this thing really just another version of an omelette? Never had breakfast at Taco Bell and don't plan to start soon, but I bet this has a chance to fly. Put the Gordita wrap on it and it's kind of a McDonald's breakfast burrito of some sort, no?
Take a look at this "egg", and look at the "yolk":
Now, where in nature does this "egg" exist? Maybe a crocodile? Those pods in "Alien" before they hatch and explode on your face? I guess I've never seen one cracked open on a skillet, so I could be wrong. Anyways, I'm not eating this alligator alien egg S#!T, and I can guarantee you neither is Sigourney Weaver.....
Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:
Isn't this thing really just another version of an omelette? Never had breakfast at Taco Bell and don't plan to start soon, but I bet this has a chance to fly. Put the Gordita wrap on it and it's kind of a McDonald's breakfast burrito of some sort, no?
Take a look at this "egg", and look at the "yolk":
Now, where in nature does this "egg" exist? Maybe a crocodile? Those pods in "Alien" before they hatch and explode on your face? I guess I've never seen one cracked open on a skillet, so I could be wrong. Anyways, I'm not eating this alligator alien egg S#!T, and I can guarantee you neither is Sigourney Weaver.....
I know multiple women that swear by the bean burritos. The most i'll eat from there is the basic nachos. I'm talkimg the bag of chips and the cup of cheese.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
I know multiple women that swear by the bean burritos. The most i'll eat from there is the basic nachos. I'm talkimg the bag of chips and the cup of cheese.
Looks disgusting. Taco Bell is cr*p. It use to be great 30 years ago. Simple menu and good size portions. The regular Taco they have now I can eat in two bites.
Looks disgusting. Taco Bell is cr*p. It use to be great 30 years ago. Simple menu and good size portions. The regular Taco they have now I can eat in two bites.