• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    The Local Old Man McDonald's Coffee Club

    SALTY
    whereismyhat
    BWS77
    The Hawk
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2732
    Posts: 21
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2017 - 6:38 AM ET #1

     Your local old guy McDonald's morning group at any location(no women allowed it seems).  
    Every McDonald's seems to have a breakfast club....
    This week as I sat at another random location I sat right next to the coffee club thoroughly entertained as I studied each character. 
    I wonder how they originated..? Became accepted and considered as the core group members?
     And do new old guys walk in, see the club in the back, introduce themselves, sit down and try to contribute to the pointless geezer conversations as a stranger? 
    Are there old guys in the group that are not liked/accepted but haven't been told yet nobody likes him and to quit coming to their McDonald's club? ....
    And then the banished annoying bastard  wanders the earth to find another McDonald's coffee club to welcome him into the club? 
    Does one location old guy club have beef with other locations like the Main St guys collectively agreeing that "those 3rd street guys are a bunch of stupid a''sses".... "we'll slap those suckas like the pansies they are"?
    These random old guys all seem to get along bonding while enjoying endless coffee refills at the senior discount rate. Some even have their own personal mug....I wonder how many years they've religiously drank out of that mug daily, washed it and repeat?
    Sometimes i wonder if i overthink things? Overanalyze things that others think is not real sh''it going down? 
    Who do I turn to for answers?

    I'm so lost in this world! 
    Am I too young to be accepted? I'm 37 now still going hard like always but now randomly being called sir in party environments by broads. I've accepted it. I'm growing up.
    I'll be up all night tonight which usually is the only time I find myself at any sunrise breakfast restaurant. 
    I have an idea....
    I'm gonna walk in, order, sit down in the middle and chime in with something to add to whatever they're talking about like I've been coming for years.....Laughing along to their banter like a sitcom laugh track. Will they be cool? Get mad? Who cares I think cause I could totally whoop at least a bakers dozen of these geezers simultaneously in a street brawl.
    I've never seen a female in any group? They don't do any cat calling or anything? These guys are an enigma.
    I'm gonna ask if they have any lotion by chance when I sit down.....
    as an icebreaker.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
     Your local old guy McDonald's morning group at any location(no women allowed it seems).  
    Every McDonald's seems to have a breakfast club....
    This week as I sat at another random location I sat right next to the coffee club thoroughly entertained as I studied each character. 
    I wonder how they originated..? Became accepted and considered as the core group members?
     And do new old guys walk in, see the club in the back, introduce themselves, sit down and try to contribute to the pointless geezer conversations as a stranger? 
    Are there old guys in the group that are not liked/accepted but haven't been told yet nobody likes him and to quit coming to their McDonald's club? ....
    And then the banished annoying bastard  wanders the earth to find another McDonald's coffee club to welcome him into the club? 
    Does one location old guy club have beef with other locations like the Main St guys collectively agreeing that "those 3rd street guys are a bunch of stupid a''sses".... "we'll slap those suckas like the pansies they are"?
    These random old guys all seem to get along bonding while enjoying endless coffee refills at the senior discount rate. Some even have their own personal mug....I wonder how many years they've religiously drank out of that mug daily, washed it and repeat?
    Sometimes i wonder if i overthink things? Overanalyze things that others think is not real sh''it going down? 
    Who do I turn to for answers?

    I'm so lost in this world! 
    Am I too young to be accepted? I'm 37 now still going hard like always but now randomly being called sir in party environments by broads. I've accepted it. I'm growing up.
    I'll be up all night tonight which usually is the only time I find myself at any sunrise breakfast restaurant. 
    I have an idea....
    I'm gonna walk in, order, sit down in the middle and chime in with something to add to whatever they're talking about like I've been coming for years.....Laughing along to their banter like a sitcom laugh track. Will they be cool? Get mad? Who cares I think cause I could totally whoop at least a bakers dozen of these geezers simultaneously in a street brawl.
    I've never seen a female in any group? They don't do any cat calling or anything? These guys are an enigma.
    I'm gonna ask if they have any lotion by chance when I sit down.....
    as an icebreaker.
     
    whereismyhat
    whereismyhat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 16136
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2017 - 9:40 AM ET #2

    Salty 
    Reply
    Salty 
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2017 - 10:46 AM ET #3

    Reply
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2017 - 10:58 AM ET #4

    Might want to ask if those organ donor cards are filled out........
    Reply
    Might want to ask if those organ donor cards are filled out........
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2017 - 12:05 PM ET #5

    Bring the wheelchair chick with you.... if that's not an ice breaker I don't know what is!
    Reply
    Bring the wheelchair chick with you.... if that's not an ice breaker I don't know what is!
     
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2605
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2017 - 2:43 PM ET #6

    Salty, where have  you been? Still in the outer banks?
    Reply
    Salty, where have  you been? Still in the outer banks?
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2017 - 4:49 PM ET #7

     Most likely they are guys that either served together or worked together. I remember seeing guys that retired from where I work (now "worked", as this is actually my 1st official day of retirement ) always congregating at the same coffee shop on certain days. When you work with people for many years, you grow to become friends, sometimes w/o realizing it. You may not be THAT close but you have lots of experiences together nonetheless. I worked at the same company since you were 1yo......& now have plans to be one of those "old guys in the coffee shop" even though at 54 I don't feel old. If you're lucky you will have the opportunity to be one of those guys one day........some, unfortunately, didn't make it. 
    Reply
     Most likely they are guys that either served together or worked together. I remember seeing guys that retired from where I work (now "worked", as this is actually my 1st official day of retirement ) always congregating at the same coffee shop on certain days. When you work with people for many years, you grow to become friends, sometimes w/o realizing it. You may not be THAT close but you have lots of experiences together nonetheless. I worked at the same company since you were 1yo......& now have plans to be one of those "old guys in the coffee shop" even though at 54 I don't feel old. If you're lucky you will have the opportunity to be one of those guys one day........some, unfortunately, didn't make it. 
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2017 - 8:20 PM ET #8

    Bws...I waited for the charge on the hoveround to get low....then walked away from that crazy broad. She became extremely paranoid and delusional telling people I was always pushing her around and talking behind her back. :)
    Reply
    Bws...I waited for the charge on the hoveround to get low....then walked away from that crazy broad. She became extremely paranoid and delusional telling people I was always pushing her around and talking behind her back. :)
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2017 - 8:24 PM ET #9

    Johnny....no. Back in Arkansas long long story short lol
    Reply
    Johnny....no. Back in Arkansas long long story short lol
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2017 - 8:27 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Bws...I waited for the charge on the hoveround to get low....then walked away from that crazy broad. She became extremely paranoid and delusional telling people I was always pushing her around and talking behind her back. :)




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Bws...I waited for the charge on the hoveround to get low....then walked away from that crazy broad. She became extremely paranoid and delusional telling people I was always pushing her around and talking behind her back. :)




     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2017 - 8:42 PM ET #11

    Mugg....congrats on the retirement. You mentioned meets on certain days for coffee. I would suggest also to them meeting up at least one night a week to have drinks and/or hit the pipe with the guys. Maybe something like Tiittty Bar Tuesday's.
    I dunno...it's just a thought man lol
    Reply
    Mugg....congrats on the retirement. You mentioned meets on certain days for coffee. I would suggest also to them meeting up at least one night a week to have drinks and/or hit the pipe with the guys. Maybe something like Tiittty Bar Tuesday's.
    I dunno...it's just a thought man lol
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2017 - 8:54 PM ET #12

    Hawk.....good thinking. That would be a great way to segue into telling them that I have always been an organ donor also....to their daughter's!!!
    Reply
    Hawk.....good thinking. That would be a great way to segue into telling them that I have always been an organ donor also....to their daughter's!!!
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 2:21 PM ET #13



    Welcome back SALTY.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply


    Welcome back SALTY.
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2017 - 5:12 PM ET #14

    Reply
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2017 - 5:36 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Johnny....no. Back in Arkansas long long story short lol

    What's new Salty? Bang any cougars lately?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    Johnny....no. Back in Arkansas long long story short lol

    What's new Salty? Bang any cougars lately?

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2017 - 5:50 PM ET #16

    Salty!! 
    Gotta go pee!
    Reply
    Salty!! 
     
    avenue
    avenue
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 7616
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 7:33 PM ET #17


    bol pal 
    Reply

    bol pal 
     
    GucciCapper
    GucciCapper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1379
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2017 - 9:31 AM ET #18

    GucciCapper is happy to have Salty back.
    Reply
    GucciCapper is happy to have Salty back.
     
    gofish3
    gofish3
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 2709
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2017 - 11:28 AM ET #19

    Salty 
    Reply
    Salty 
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2017 - 10:45 AM ET #20

    Saltine....Every McDonalds around here has 1 but you have to be  a friend of a friend or a "made" man to join the clutch.
    Reply
    Saltine....Every McDonalds around here has 1 but you have to be  a friend of a friend or a "made" man to join the clutch.
     
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2017 - 9:16 PM ET #21

    Thanks y'all and not much has changed with me and what I do lol. Bout to get back into sports after long long break.
    Reply
    Thanks y'all and not much has changed with me and what I do lol. Bout to get back into sports after long long break.
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,212
    • PART DEUX 138
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,100
    • Week 6 Money 7,846
    • Trump's legacy? 33,977

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.