In Cleveland at The Jack, many of the $25 blackjack tables pay 6:5. Most people don’t know any better. I’ve never been to Vegas, but don’t most of the tables pay 3:2? All the $25 dollar tables in WV at the Mountaineer pay 3:2, and I also don’t remember seeing any tables in Pittsburgh NOT paying 3:2. I want to contact the gaming commission about this. I doubt it’ll do any good, but I gotta try. These tables should all pay 3:2. ??
The Jack
In Cleveland at The Jack, many of the $25 blackjack tables pay 6:5. Most people don’t know any better. I’ve never been to Vegas, but don’t most of the tables pay 3:2? All the $25 dollar tables in WV at the Mountaineer pay 3:2, and I also don’t remember seeing any tables in Pittsburgh NOT paying 3:2. I want to contact the gaming commission about this. I doubt it’ll do any good, but I gotta try. These tables should all pay 3:2. ??
In Vegas 6:5 is very common but there are 3 green (0)s on a roulette wheel too .You pay your money and you take your chances.
Just what do you think the Gaming Comm. is going to do? Do you think you have a Constitutional Right to 3:2 blackjack and free drinks? The casino is Private Property and they can throw you out if they don't like your Haircut.
In Vegas 6:5 is very common but there are 3 green (0)s on a roulette wheel too .You pay your money and you take your chances.
Just what do you think the Gaming Comm. is going to do? Do you think you have a Constitutional Right to 3:2 blackjack and free drinks? The casino is Private Property and they can throw you out if they don't like your Haircut.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
