Where we are pitted against each other, yet yearn for approval love and acceptance, and can never be satisfied.
The insanity of existence
Where we are pitted against each other, yet yearn for approval love and acceptance, and can never be satisfied.
This is a great description of my marriage.
Where we are pitted against each other, yet yearn for approval love and acceptance, and can never be satisfied.
This is a great description of my marriage.
I only "exsist" between pay days. Run through $1500 in a couple days yet "exist" on $40 for 10 days.
Where do you live? Sounds like you're partying like San Francisco on Omaha wages.
I only "exsist" between pay days. Run through $1500 in a couple days yet "exist" on $40 for 10 days.
Where do you live? Sounds like you're partying like San Francisco on Omaha wages.
This is a great description of my marriage.
I am surprised the union of you and Scal has lasted this long.
Congratulations ![]()
This is a great description of my marriage.
I am surprised the union of you and Scal has lasted this long.
Congratulations ![]()
Where we are pitted against each other, yet yearn for approval love and acceptance, and can never be satisfied.
what's up with that ![]()
Where we are pitted against each other, yet yearn for approval love and acceptance, and can never be satisfied.
what's up with that ![]()
Just got back from a row A aisle seat at Ridgefield Playhouse.
No approval needed.
Duane, Berry, Johnny playing Liz Reed 10 feet in front of my face.
Hugh knows. ![]()
Just got back from a row A aisle seat at Ridgefield Playhouse.
No approval needed.
Duane, Berry, Johnny playing Liz Reed 10 feet in front of my face.
Hugh knows. ![]()
I gave up trying to make sense of life. It’s impossible IMO. I just basically think of it as a big haunted house and fucking laugh at the show. I take nothing seriously anymore because nothing means anything. It’s all a joke. I laugh at people on the inside every day. They’re thinking they’re important… better than everyone else, or more “successful”. Some actually believe that they matter… that their existence is actually relevant. It’s not.
The people that make the world a better place are essential but they are few and far between unfortunately.
I gave up trying to make sense of life. It’s impossible IMO. I just basically think of it as a big haunted house and fucking laugh at the show. I take nothing seriously anymore because nothing means anything. It’s all a joke. I laugh at people on the inside every day. They’re thinking they’re important… better than everyone else, or more “successful”. Some actually believe that they matter… that their existence is actually relevant. It’s not.
The people that make the world a better place are essential but they are few and far between unfortunately.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
