A lot of people didn't like it because it kind of starts out a little slow but I really enjoyed this one.
8/10 seems about right so IMDB is accurate on this one.
Not as good as Django, but well worth the $12.50 I spent to see it in the movies (and it's rare that I spend the money to go see a movie without a lady forcing me to do so.) Watched it again when Showtime started airing it.
I really hope Tarantino continues with this new Spaghetti Western theme.
Now the real question: would you do Daisy Domerguex?
A lot of people didn't like it because it kind of starts out a little slow but I really enjoyed this one.
8/10 seems about right so IMDB is accurate on this one.
Not as good as Django, but well worth the $12.50 I spent to see it in the movies (and it's rare that I spend the money to go see a movie without a lady forcing me to do so.) Watched it again when Showtime started airing it.
I really hope Tarantino continues with this new Spaghetti Western theme.
Now the real question: would you do Daisy Domerguex?