Well gents, I had some news tonight and my boy reached out for help. I can't afford to give him the amount of money he needs so I told him I would do what I could to turn 5k into as much as Possible in one week. It starts tomorrow... this will either be a disaster or a miracle. Now let us pray...
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Well gents, I had some news tonight and my boy reached out for help. I can't afford to give him the amount of money he needs so I told him I would do what I could to turn 5k into as much as Possible in one week. It starts tomorrow... this will either be a disaster or a miracle. Now let us pray...
Yes Carp. Thank you for your encouragement. You obviously have a fantastic one. I too want that. I will go buy one tomorrow. Now let us pray for each other...
Yes Carp. Thank you for your encouragement. You obviously have a fantastic one. I too want that. I will go buy one tomorrow. Now let us pray for each other...
Yes Carp. Thank you for your encouragement. You obviously have a fantastic one. I too want that. I will go buy one tomorrow. Now let us pray for each other...
You're just full of garbage dude stop wasting peoples time. Seen this act 10,000 times here and 10,000 times its some wanna bee starving for attention.
Go back to your PS3 dude
Quote Originally Posted by Tailgatingcats:
Yes Carp. Thank you for your encouragement. You obviously have a fantastic one. I too want that. I will go buy one tomorrow. Now let us pray for each other...
You're just full of garbage dude stop wasting peoples time. Seen this act 10,000 times here and 10,000 times its some wanna bee starving for attention.