I used to think I was a degenerate. Then I watched this movie the other night. If nothing else, it made me feel better about myself.
The Gambler - James Caan
@SteelCash
Great movie watched it today. How could brown come back and beat Harvard when down 14 at half time. Classic. Lots of symbolizing used with early 19th century philosophers
@SteelCash
Great movie watched it today. How could brown come back and beat Harvard when down 14 at half time. Classic. Lots of symbolizing used with early 19th century philosophers
@lennon65
I can’t believe I had never even heard of it before. I liked it. I was thinking “ there’s no way someone would do that”. I mean when he dropped 15K on each of those games after getting that money from his mother. But I’m sure people actually do stupid shit like that. Crazy.
@lennon65
I can’t believe I had never even heard of it before. I liked it. I was thinking “ there’s no way someone would do that”. I mean when he dropped 15K on each of those games after getting that money from his mother. But I’m sure people actually do stupid shit like that. Crazy.
I used to think I was a degenerate. Then I watched this movie the other night. If nothing else, it made me feel better about myself.
You ever seen Mark Wallberg's version of The Gambler? Dude that movie makes me sick. Kinda like Tin Cup actually. There are just some guys its about the action. Not about winning. Even if they go on an unbelievable roll they gotta push it until they eventually lose.
I used to think I was a degenerate. Then I watched this movie the other night. If nothing else, it made me feel better about myself.
You ever seen Mark Wallberg's version of The Gambler? Dude that movie makes me sick. Kinda like Tin Cup actually. There are just some guys its about the action. Not about winning. Even if they go on an unbelievable roll they gotta push it until they eventually lose.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
