Every time you see the market going down they say they are worried about the fed hiking rates. When it goes up they say oh it's the great economy. The Fed today paused rate hikes, the stock market is in the red. Once again showing how fake the media is and wants to twist the narrative. ![]()
The Fed
Every time you see the market going down they say they are worried about the fed hiking rates. When it goes up they say oh it's the great economy. The Fed today paused rate hikes, the stock market is in the red. Once again showing how fake the media is and wants to twist the narrative. ![]()
@Jarrett75
I was telling my friend that every time somebody opens their mouth the market does the exact opposite. I read about inflation fears and the market went up and today down bc the Fed didn't raise rates which was a good thing so wtf.
@Jarrett75
I was telling my friend that every time somebody opens their mouth the market does the exact opposite. I read about inflation fears and the market went up and today down bc the Fed didn't raise rates which was a good thing so wtf.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
