• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    The Dumbest Customer Encounters That Made Them Realize The Customer ISN'T Always Right

    tjones1270
    maxwagers781
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 58
    Posts: 3
     
    tjones1270
    tjones1270
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 962
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2025 - 1:07 PM ET #1

    new_laugh_sweat

    1."I work at Barnes & Noble. One day, I kid you not, a customer in all seriousness asked if we sold books. I thought he was kidding, so I laughed. He was, in fact, not joking..."

    2."A customer shouted 'HOLIDAY20' at me three times while I was checking her out. She thought an online coupon code worked in store because the website said to use it at checkout."

    3."A customer ordered three tacos on one plate and two tacos on another. When I brought them to his table, I handed him the order of two tacos first, then the three tacos on the other plate." "He held the plates and screamed, 'I ordered three tacos, and then two tacos! Why am I getting two tacos, and then three?'

    I grabbed the plates and switched them. He was embarrassed. The end."

    4."I was working at Disneyland when a guest walked up to me and said, 'Excuse me! Why are you guys letting it rain? It’s ruining our vacation! Turn it off.'"
    "They legitimately thought we controlled the weather at Disneyland. They were completely serious and very angry."

    5."I work at a bank. A customer called and told me that her mobile deposit wasn't working. I asked her multiple questions to try to figure out what was wrong. Turns out, she was trying to mobile deposit CASH."

    6."I told customers to evacuate because we had a kitchen fire. One woman looked at me and asked, 'Should I grab my kids?' I shrugged and told her, 'That’s a personal choice, I guess.'"

    7."I worked at a car dealership in Calgary. A woman came in fuming because she couldn't use all the features in her car. She said it ran perfectly when it was in 'daytime mode,' but wouldn't go anywhere in 'nighttime mode.' 'Nighttime mode' was actually Neutral.""I don't know if it was supposed to be a prank, but her face was red because she was so mad. I think she was just misadvised."

    8."One time, a woman was short on change, so she began digging through the tip jar. Her husband was mortified. She said, 'It wasn’t theirs to begin with.' I was indeed shocked."

    9."I was working at an airline. A passenger missed their flight and asked me, 'Can you call the pilot and tell them to turn around?'"


    10."A customer asked for a cappuccino with no coffee. I tried explaining how that wouldn't be possible for five minutes. She got mad at me, said I didn’t know how to do my job, and tried filing a complaint with my manager. My manager told her the exact same thing."

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    new_laugh_sweat

    1."I work at Barnes & Noble. One day, I kid you not, a customer in all seriousness asked if we sold books. I thought he was kidding, so I laughed. He was, in fact, not joking..."

    2."A customer shouted 'HOLIDAY20' at me three times while I was checking her out. She thought an online coupon code worked in store because the website said to use it at checkout."

    3."A customer ordered three tacos on one plate and two tacos on another. When I brought them to his table, I handed him the order of two tacos first, then the three tacos on the other plate." "He held the plates and screamed, 'I ordered three tacos, and then two tacos! Why am I getting two tacos, and then three?'

    I grabbed the plates and switched them. He was embarrassed. The end."

    4."I was working at Disneyland when a guest walked up to me and said, 'Excuse me! Why are you guys letting it rain? It’s ruining our vacation! Turn it off.'"
    "They legitimately thought we controlled the weather at Disneyland. They were completely serious and very angry."

    5."I work at a bank. A customer called and told me that her mobile deposit wasn't working. I asked her multiple questions to try to figure out what was wrong. Turns out, she was trying to mobile deposit CASH."

    6."I told customers to evacuate because we had a kitchen fire. One woman looked at me and asked, 'Should I grab my kids?' I shrugged and told her, 'That’s a personal choice, I guess.'"

    7."I worked at a car dealership in Calgary. A woman came in fuming because she couldn't use all the features in her car. She said it ran perfectly when it was in 'daytime mode,' but wouldn't go anywhere in 'nighttime mode.' 'Nighttime mode' was actually Neutral.""I don't know if it was supposed to be a prank, but her face was red because she was so mad. I think she was just misadvised."

    8."One time, a woman was short on change, so she began digging through the tip jar. Her husband was mortified. She said, 'It wasn’t theirs to begin with.' I was indeed shocked."

    9."I was working at an airline. A passenger missed their flight and asked me, 'Can you call the pilot and tell them to turn around?'"


    10."A customer asked for a cappuccino with no coffee. I tried explaining how that wouldn't be possible for five minutes. She got mad at me, said I didn’t know how to do my job, and tried filing a complaint with my manager. My manager told her the exact same thing."

     

     
    tjones1270
    tjones1270
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 962
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2025 - 1:08 PM ET #2

    rest here 

    11."I was grabbed and forcibly hit on my arm for 'putting my filthy fingers on a woman’s cabbage.' I was scanning it because I WORKED at the checkout register. She even handed the cabbage to me."

    12."A lady tried to return $50 worth of product and exchange it for $250 worth of product, but couldn’t understand why I couldn’t price adjust it to be an even exchange."

    "Every customer behind her was just as confused as I was."

    13."A lady got mad because she bought a pool in May at full price, and they saw they had been discounted in October. She came in the store and said she was gonna empty her pool and bring it back if we didn't refund her. We all laughed. She showed up with it the next day."

    14."I had to verify a customer's check, so the register made me put in his phone number. Afterwards, he went to my shift lead and said I was trying to hit on him because I had to type in his phone number into the register."

    15."I work at a ski resort at 8,750 feet elevation, so that number is posted EVERYWHERE. Once a lady asked me if it was the year we opened."


    16."I worked for a gas station and had a gentleman (in his late 40s, early 50s) come up to me and tell me in total seriousness, 'Lady, you can put any kind of gas in any kinda vehicle, I'm sick of this country trying to tell me what to do. It’ll run no matter what,' after I told him he should not put diesel into his Nissan Altima."

    17."A customer demanded a refund four weeks after service because she insisted I didn’t color her hair properly. She thought having her roots dyed teal would make her grow teal hair."

    18."I worked at a movie theater. Once a woman said, "What do you mean I can’t bring my stroller in? You just let that person with a wheelchair in! It’s the same thing!'"

    "Ma’am, one is an absolutely necessary mobility aid, and the other is a convenience item for you that violates fire codes."


    19."When I worked in a children’s clothing store, it was ridiculously common for parents to come in and ask, 'What size shoe is my kid?' Then, when I would ask where the kid was so we could measure their size, they would say, 'No, my kid isn’t here, but he's eight years old, so what size is he?'"

    20."A customer asked why the table we have on the website is called a 'four seater' when it only has three legs (it's a round table with a modern design). Um, because it can accommodate four chairs."

    "She then proceeded to tell me that she just wanted the table and not the chairs."

    21."While working at a gym, I asked a client to scan their barcode, and they scanned their coconut water. I reminded them of their company-issued barcode keychain, but they told me that any barcode should work since they’re all the same anyway."

    22."One time, I pointed out the bathroom to a guy, and he walked the opposite way into a cleaning closet. He came back out and looked at me like I had tricked him. It was so weird."

    last but not least

    23."A customer ordered salmon, so we, of course, brought her salmon. She then asked for a manager (me) because she said she wasn't paying for her meal because it tasted like fish.'""I thought I was being pranked and said, 'Ma’am. Salmon is a fish, that is what you ordered.'

    She paid for her meal, but I had to eject her from the restaurant because she wouldn’t stop yelling at me."

     

     

    new_heart_eyes3an_laugh

     

    Reply

    rest here 

    11."I was grabbed and forcibly hit on my arm for 'putting my filthy fingers on a woman’s cabbage.' I was scanning it because I WORKED at the checkout register. She even handed the cabbage to me."

    12."A lady tried to return $50 worth of product and exchange it for $250 worth of product, but couldn’t understand why I couldn’t price adjust it to be an even exchange."

    "Every customer behind her was just as confused as I was."

    13."A lady got mad because she bought a pool in May at full price, and they saw they had been discounted in October. She came in the store and said she was gonna empty her pool and bring it back if we didn't refund her. We all laughed. She showed up with it the next day."

    14."I had to verify a customer's check, so the register made me put in his phone number. Afterwards, he went to my shift lead and said I was trying to hit on him because I had to type in his phone number into the register."

    15."I work at a ski resort at 8,750 feet elevation, so that number is posted EVERYWHERE. Once a lady asked me if it was the year we opened."


    16."I worked for a gas station and had a gentleman (in his late 40s, early 50s) come up to me and tell me in total seriousness, 'Lady, you can put any kind of gas in any kinda vehicle, I'm sick of this country trying to tell me what to do. It’ll run no matter what,' after I told him he should not put diesel into his Nissan Altima."

    17."A customer demanded a refund four weeks after service because she insisted I didn’t color her hair properly. She thought having her roots dyed teal would make her grow teal hair."

    18."I worked at a movie theater. Once a woman said, "What do you mean I can’t bring my stroller in? You just let that person with a wheelchair in! It’s the same thing!'"

    "Ma’am, one is an absolutely necessary mobility aid, and the other is a convenience item for you that violates fire codes."


    19."When I worked in a children’s clothing store, it was ridiculously common for parents to come in and ask, 'What size shoe is my kid?' Then, when I would ask where the kid was so we could measure their size, they would say, 'No, my kid isn’t here, but he's eight years old, so what size is he?'"

    20."A customer asked why the table we have on the website is called a 'four seater' when it only has three legs (it's a round table with a modern design). Um, because it can accommodate four chairs."

    "She then proceeded to tell me that she just wanted the table and not the chairs."

    21."While working at a gym, I asked a client to scan their barcode, and they scanned their coconut water. I reminded them of their company-issued barcode keychain, but they told me that any barcode should work since they’re all the same anyway."

    22."One time, I pointed out the bathroom to a guy, and he walked the opposite way into a cleaning closet. He came back out and looked at me like I had tricked him. It was so weird."

    last but not least

    23."A customer ordered salmon, so we, of course, brought her salmon. She then asked for a manager (me) because she said she wasn't paying for her meal because it tasted like fish.'""I thought I was being pranked and said, 'Ma’am. Salmon is a fish, that is what you ordered.'

    She paid for her meal, but I had to eject her from the restaurant because she wouldn’t stop yelling at me."

     

     

    new_heart_eyes3an_laugh

     

     
     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2025 - 8:59 AM ET #3

    No. 5

    you saying I can’t take pics of cash and mobile deposit to my bank account an_popcorn

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    No. 5

    you saying I can’t take pics of cash and mobile deposit to my bank account an_popcorn

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
    • MLB Playoffs 15,838
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
    • Week 6 Money 5,349
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.