Wonder what % of sports degenerates move the chart.
I wonder if the withdraw from sport books is a spot price, or is it a spot price only when you sell the coins. I think that answer is pretty obvious but ya just never know.
Current price is 602.00 per coin. The trend seems to be dump on Tuesday and buy on Wed or Thursday. (price increase/decrease trend.
Slight hassle but it works fairly easily. The fees are a bit lower but the wait time if you want top dollar is essentially the same.
Anyway, thoughts on all of this method.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Wonder what % of sports degenerates move the chart.
I wonder if the withdraw from sport books is a spot price, or is it a spot price only when you sell the coins. I think that answer is pretty obvious but ya just never know.
Current price is 602.00 per coin. The trend seems to be dump on Tuesday and buy on Wed or Thursday. (price increase/decrease trend.
Slight hassle but it works fairly easily. The fees are a bit lower but the wait time if you want top dollar is essentially the same.
I'd say people buying illicit services and products is a good percentage, but sports betting is probably a very small percentage. And MLB is an even smaller percentage.
Bitcoin users are young. MLB fans are old, so there isn't a lot of overlap IMO. Younger people are much more likely to gamble on football or poker IMO.
I'd say people buying illicit services and products is a good percentage, but sports betting is probably a very small percentage. And MLB is an even smaller percentage.
Bitcoin users are young. MLB fans are old, so there isn't a lot of overlap IMO. Younger people are much more likely to gamble on football or poker IMO.
Good point and I'd agree. The process is actually a pain in the as*
Requesting payouts through bitcoin takes 24 hours. Then you have to sell them on the open market at a decent price assuming they arrive before the coin value dumps 20.00. Then you wait 5 business days for the funds to be deposited into your account.
All of it is nonsense. Have no other choice with Heritage though. They've cut every other withdraw option off, unless you're willing to take a check written from a bank in Canada that must be held for 2 weeks before it clears.
Good point and I'd agree. The process is actually a pain in the as*
Requesting payouts through bitcoin takes 24 hours. Then you have to sell them on the open market at a decent price assuming they arrive before the coin value dumps 20.00. Then you wait 5 business days for the funds to be deposited into your account.
All of it is nonsense. Have no other choice with Heritage though. They've cut every other withdraw option off, unless you're willing to take a check written from a bank in Canada that must be held for 2 weeks before it clears.
Bitcoin movement's are indeed significant but if you wish to capitalize wait it out for holiday break in December 5th most colleges have wrapped up 1st semester .holiday shopping will pass black Monday bit.coins.will crest in this.period of.time just.my opinion. But being able to.enter grey markets becomes a lot more lucrative when people who endulge have a.vacation
Bitcoin movement's are indeed significant but if you wish to capitalize wait it out for holiday break in December 5th most colleges have wrapped up 1st semester .holiday shopping will pass black Monday bit.coins.will crest in this.period of.time just.my opinion. But being able to.enter grey markets becomes a lot more lucrative when people who endulge have a.vacation
Wonder if it'll dump tomorrow after MNF. We'll see how much degenerate influence there is in bitcoin. I'm guessing the drop will be significant but wtf do I know about these currency holders.
Does the bitcoin trading market run 24/7 or what?
Spot price is now at 610.00.
Wonder if it'll dump tomorrow after MNF. We'll see how much degenerate influence there is in bitcoin. I'm guessing the drop will be significant but wtf do I know about these currency holders.
Knowing nothing about it I bought 20 bitcoin @ $5 a few years ago. Somebody said it was an easy way to fund your account so I gave it a shot to test it out. I didn't think about it as an investment at the time.
A few months later it exploded and I still kick myself to this day for being a cheap person. I was struggling a little financially at the time and had no idea what it was so didn't want to put much into it in case it was a bust. Sold a little too early at $800 before it peaked at $1500ish but still made a decent profit.
I have been using bitcoin ever since. It brought me back into using offshore books because of the ease of use.
Knowing nothing about it I bought 20 bitcoin @ $5 a few years ago. Somebody said it was an easy way to fund your account so I gave it a shot to test it out. I didn't think about it as an investment at the time.
A few months later it exploded and I still kick myself to this day for being a cheap person. I was struggling a little financially at the time and had no idea what it was so didn't want to put much into it in case it was a bust. Sold a little too early at $800 before it peaked at $1500ish but still made a decent profit.
I have been using bitcoin ever since. It brought me back into using offshore books because of the ease of use.
Search - It could take up to 5 business days, but I have always had the funds transferred to my bank account in 2 business days, probably depends on the bank.
Search - It could take up to 5 business days, but I have always had the funds transferred to my bank account in 2 business days, probably depends on the bank.
Search - It could take up to 5 business days, but I have always had the funds transferred to my bank account in 2 business days, probably depends on the bank.
Yeah, it goes directly into my bank in about 2 days. Problem is the dam fees for selling.. Front end deposit cost me 20.00. Back end sale of bitcoins at 900.00 cost me 22.00. Unless you want to price watch and wait for a spike then you're pretty much paying out the arse in fees. Pisses me off.
The price is settled now just over 600.00. Or when depositing wait for a big dip so you don't get reamed. Either way, it's not desirable but only option I have.
Quote Originally Posted by Absolutxedge22:
Search - It could take up to 5 business days, but I have always had the funds transferred to my bank account in 2 business days, probably depends on the bank.
Yeah, it goes directly into my bank in about 2 days. Problem is the dam fees for selling.. Front end deposit cost me 20.00. Back end sale of bitcoins at 900.00 cost me 22.00. Unless you want to price watch and wait for a spike then you're pretty much paying out the arse in fees. Pisses me off.
The price is settled now just over 600.00. Or when depositing wait for a big dip so you don't get reamed. Either way, it's not desirable but only option I have.