All 3 major indexes are trading at all-time highs. Interesting where we will be at a year from now; especially when Yellen and the Fed finally decide to do their jobs and hike up those interest rates.
Trump was right when he said that during the first debate. Any mention of a rate increase sends the market south. Didn't do much in December b/c everyone saw it coming and I think it was already factored in the market.
Theme for equity markets in 2017: Volatility
Do do do do do, I'm loving it.
All 3 major indexes are trading at all-time highs. Interesting where we will be at a year from now; especially when Yellen and the Fed finally decide to do their jobs and hike up those interest rates.
Trump was right when he said that during the first debate. Any mention of a rate increase sends the market south. Didn't do much in December b/c everyone saw it coming and I think it was already factored in the market.