Gonna be in vegas for about 10 days. Will the sportbooks let my set up an acct to bet thru my phone while Im there.......or do I have to have a Nevada address and show proof? Thanks
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Gonna be in vegas for about 10 days. Will the sportbooks let my set up an acct to bet thru my phone while Im there.......or do I have to have a Nevada address and show proof? Thanks
I just checked with William-Hill, Cantor Gaming and South Point (aka Nevada Sports Books) and they all said YES you can set up a phone account for while you are here in state BUT you can only BET while within the State of Nevada. I would "azz"sume that goes for all the others like the Westgate Superbook too
I just checked with William-Hill, Cantor Gaming and South Point (aka Nevada Sports Books) and they all said YES you can set up a phone account for while you are here in state BUT you can only BET while within the State of Nevada. I would "azz"sume that goes for all the others like the Westgate Superbook too