When you start to delve deeper into the stories of these Charitable Crimes it becomes more and more disgusting. Friends and Relatives being set up with annual incomes well into six-figures and other baloney.
These criminal parasites should be doing hard jail time.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
When you start to delve deeper into the stories of these Charitable Crimes it becomes more and more disgusting. Friends and Relatives being set up with annual incomes well into six-figures and other baloney.
These criminal parasites should be doing hard jail time.
When you start to delve deeper into the stories of these Charitable Crimes it becomes more and more disgusting. Friends and Relatives being set up with annual incomes well into six-figures and other baloney.
These criminal parasites should be doing hard jail time.
A friend of mine worked for the British red cross two/three years ago and he said he was gettng £12 an hour for calling people up to donate, The minimum wage at the time was around £6.50. How the hell can a charity afford to pay it's workers double the minimum wage?
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
When you start to delve deeper into the stories of these Charitable Crimes it becomes more and more disgusting. Friends and Relatives being set up with annual incomes well into six-figures and other baloney.
These criminal parasites should be doing hard jail time.
A friend of mine worked for the British red cross two/three years ago and he said he was gettng £12 an hour for calling people up to donate, The minimum wage at the time was around £6.50. How the hell can a charity afford to pay it's workers double the minimum wage?
Anytime a charity calls you, make sure and ask them how much of the money actually goes to the cause. A great deal with time it will end up being less than 10%. Just as Detox said, your personal time is great.
Anytime a charity calls you, make sure and ask them how much of the money actually goes to the cause. A great deal with time it will end up being less than 10%. Just as Detox said, your personal time is great.
If you're looking for an excuse not to help others, you will find it.
It's not about what happens to the money after you give to what you think is a good charity, they will be judged if they steal from it.
It is about helping those in need, and it's about being a cheerful giver.
Why don't you just give your money to gangbangers and other criminals and ask them to distribute it in the ghetto to whoever needs it? Remember to do it cheerfully.
Quote Originally Posted by don juan:
If you're looking for an excuse not to help others, you will find it.
It's not about what happens to the money after you give to what you think is a good charity, they will be judged if they steal from it.
It is about helping those in need, and it's about being a cheerful giver.
Why don't you just give your money to gangbangers and other criminals and ask them to distribute it in the ghetto to whoever needs it? Remember to do it cheerfully.
Why don't you just give your money to gangbangers and other criminals and ask them to distribute it in the ghetto to whoever needs it? Remember to do it cheerfully.
Quote Originally Posted by thorpe:
Why don't you just give your money to gangbangers and other criminals and ask them to distribute it in the ghetto to whoever needs it? Remember to do it cheerfully.
That's why I prefer to help out people I know personally who are struggling than throw money at an organization where I have no clue how it is being used and where it goes.
That's why I prefer to help out people I know personally who are struggling than throw money at an organization where I have no clue how it is being used and where it goes.
If you're looking for an excuse not to help others, you will find it.
It's not about what happens to the money after you give to what you think is a good charity, they will be judged if they steal from it.
It is about helping those in need, and it's about being a cheerful giver.
You are not helping those in need if only 1-5% of your donation goes to the actual cause. Connect with a local charity or church in your community where you can actually see the benefits. Send a struggling family you know a gift card to target or grocery store anonymously. Throwing money at these massive global charities is
You are padding the CEO's and friends/relatives pockets which you are so vehemently against.
Quote Originally Posted by don juan:
If you're looking for an excuse not to help others, you will find it.
It's not about what happens to the money after you give to what you think is a good charity, they will be judged if they steal from it.
It is about helping those in need, and it's about being a cheerful giver.
You are not helping those in need if only 1-5% of your donation goes to the actual cause. Connect with a local charity or church in your community where you can actually see the benefits. Send a struggling family you know a gift card to target or grocery store anonymously. Throwing money at these massive global charities is
You are padding the CEO's and friends/relatives pockets which you are so vehemently against.
Best - Local bars here have trees with tags from kids who typically ask for some type of clothing gift. Go pick a few and shop at some higher end store. The drop off point is some church or vfw type place.
100% of your $$$$ went directly to someone who needs it. Problem solved.
Worst - Any charity where I question where the money is spent.
Best - Local bars here have trees with tags from kids who typically ask for some type of clothing gift. Go pick a few and shop at some higher end store. The drop off point is some church or vfw type place.
100% of your $$$$ went directly to someone who needs it. Problem solved.
Worst - Any charity where I question where the money is spent.
[Quote: Originally Posted by Goggles-Pisano] Best - Local bars here have trees with tags from kids who typically ask for some type of clothing gift. Go pick a few and shop at some higher end store. The drop off point is some church or vfw type place.
100% of your $$$$ went directly to someone who needs it. Problem solved.
Worst - Any charity where I question where the money is spent.
[/Quote
Best idea on this thread
[Quote: Originally Posted by Goggles-Pisano] Best - Local bars here have trees with tags from kids who typically ask for some type of clothing gift. Go pick a few and shop at some higher end store. The drop off point is some church or vfw type place.
100% of your $$$$ went directly to someone who needs it. Problem solved.
Worst - Any charity where I question where the money is spent.
if u are giving direct to someone that needs it, on the flip side a big charity can tckl big prblm like cncr or H I V get it?
its good to go local... but the big boys like bill gtes will one day fgre the research for big problems
unicef is spending its money to save kids in india(iodine).. furthering IT and nurse/doctor epidemic... we will need the IT in the future. like RIGHT EFFN NOW!
always n argmnt for both sides of the coin
if u are giving direct to someone that needs it, on the flip side a big charity can tckl big prblm like cncr or H I V get it?
its good to go local... but the big boys like bill gtes will one day fgre the research for big problems
unicef is spending its money to save kids in india(iodine).. furthering IT and nurse/doctor epidemic... we will need the IT in the future. like RIGHT EFFN NOW!
I don't donate to any charity because 90% go to administrative cost. I remember when Huey Lewis was high in the 80's and he didn't perform at Live Aid because he said 1% of the money would go to the cause. What I do now around this time are things like this: When I'm at the gas station and I see a plumber or electrician I fill up their truck/van. When I am shopping I'll give older folks (what I determine to be grandparents) $200-$300 when they come out of the store. I will never give to panhandlers. I give money to those who appreciate it.
I don't donate to any charity because 90% go to administrative cost. I remember when Huey Lewis was high in the 80's and he didn't perform at Live Aid because he said 1% of the money would go to the cause. What I do now around this time are things like this: When I'm at the gas station and I see a plumber or electrician I fill up their truck/van. When I am shopping I'll give older folks (what I determine to be grandparents) $200-$300 when they come out of the store. I will never give to panhandlers. I give money to those who appreciate it.