Posted:
#1
https://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/kfc-radio-listener-took-on-the-6-12-18-24-challenge-this-weekend/
Forget that fake Dan Bilzerian Vegas to L.A. bike ride crap, how much would you be willing to win/lose to take this challenge? Might be old news for some, but first I'm seeing it, and after discussing it with some of my friends and giving it some thought, here's how I would attempt it:
6 J-O's = I'm not in my 20's anymore, so 6 of these within a 24 hour period would be my limit. I think 2 right off the bat, get some recoup time, and then spread out the other 4 throughout the day.
12 Miles = Easy-Peazy. I'm even thinking combine this with the beer. Walk a mile, and enjoy a beer and a water (so you don't get dehydrated) along the way. Might take you 6-7 hours or so, but you'll have all the miles and half the beers done in that amount of time.
18 Doughnuts - This would be the toughest part for me. I'm not a big eater anyways, and this combined with the beer? That's a lot of bready carbs. I guess one every hour and a half or so? If anything takes me down, it would be this. I might even swap this with the miles.....
24 Beers - The guy in the challenge did Natty Light, I think that would be the way to go. Something watery, not heavy and not boozy. I would even consider drinking them flat to cut down on the bloat factor. 12 with the walk, take a nap, chug 12 more in the last 2 hours.
How say you? And don't say 24 J-O's, we all know that's impossible.....
