Texas man claims Hibachi Toy sexually assaulted his wife...
So I see Scal has been googling "urinating sex toys" again
No, I just googled 'middle-class caucasian male' and this story was the first that popped up. Go figure.
So I see Scal has been googling "urinating sex toys" again
No, I just googled 'middle-class caucasian male' and this story was the first that popped up. Go figure.
No, I just googled 'middle-class caucasian male' and this story was the first that popped up. Go figure.
No, I just googled 'middle-class caucasian male' and this story was the first that popped up. Go figure.
Try reading one or two of my posts sometime this millennium. Those 4 words give me everything I need.
And as I've said many times to Hugh, even if someone were g ay on here (and I wouldn't even feel the need to clarify myself with a "I'm straight" statement after that sentence to immature frat boys), is that really an insult anymore 2016???![]()
Frat boys today
Frat boys tomorrow
Frat boys forever
Will they ever change???
(No...no they won't).
Try reading one or two of my posts sometime this millennium. Those 4 words give me everything I need.
And as I've said many times to Hugh, even if someone were g ay on here (and I wouldn't even feel the need to clarify myself with a "I'm straight" statement after that sentence to immature frat boys), is that really an insult anymore 2016???![]()
Frat boys today
Frat boys tomorrow
Frat boys forever
Will they ever change???
(No...no they won't).
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,352
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,875
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 835
- PART DEUX 145
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,231
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,205
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,218
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
