All are the same for the most part..all import prior year data if you use the same software year over year.
What I found is TurboTax seemed to be heavier on the talking about every little thing and lots of tutorials and more fluff.
I dont need fluff, most people who have filed taxes before know what they are looking for and what they want to do. I dont even use the step-by-step anymore...I dont need it. But they have the step-by-step and it walks you through everything.
I find that my deductions are the same categories every year, figures are not all that different year over year and so the whole thing took me like an hour including state.
All these programs have the walk through interview if you want it, or just click on the different forms and find what you want.
I always do the alerts and form checking though just in case I made some error and they catch it for you.
They are all the same IMO.
Ive used TurboTax, HR Block software and TaxCut..
All are the same for the most part..all import prior year data if you use the same software year over year.
What I found is TurboTax seemed to be heavier on the talking about every little thing and lots of tutorials and more fluff.
I dont need fluff, most people who have filed taxes before know what they are looking for and what they want to do. I dont even use the step-by-step anymore...I dont need it. But they have the step-by-step and it walks you through everything.
I find that my deductions are the same categories every year, figures are not all that different year over year and so the whole thing took me like an hour including state.
All these programs have the walk through interview if you want it, or just click on the different forms and find what you want.
I always do the alerts and form checking though just in case I made some error and they catch it for you.