Posted:
#1
Good morning Guys,
I would like to ask you several questions so you can help me do what is best for me. First being fully straight up I have made over 75K of work wages being reported honestly for taxes purposes. I have made recently over 5K on wagers and I wish to retrieve back those funds without raising red flags, therefore here I go with the mentioned questions:
1. Is getting for a ck from sportsbook for around 2.5K (From Canada) and depositing it thru bank cashier raise any flags?
2. What is the best option you guys would consider to retrieve the funds if WU is not an option given the amount the book is able to provide?
3. What is you best suggestion to all above given the fact I have already received over 1K thru WU and about a month I got a ck for about 1.5K?
The less you ever need is to be forced to talk about wagering with wife and family.
Your insight will be highly appreciated.
Thank you all,
Maverick23
