Fiance and I had our 1st in February of this year...wedding isn't until next year. The kiddo is on her insurance, we all live together. She was going to claim him when it came tax time. She has the medical bills set up as monthly payments, and wondering if I'm able to use my HSA dollars for my child. Even though he's not on my insurance, and would be claimed under her come tax time next year. Or is she to pay all the medical bills? Or how can I help and use tax free cash.
Anyone have any advice?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Fiance and I had our 1st in February of this year...wedding isn't until next year. The kiddo is on her insurance, we all live together. She was going to claim him when it came tax time. She has the medical bills set up as monthly payments, and wondering if I'm able to use my HSA dollars for my child. Even though he's not on my insurance, and would be claimed under her come tax time next year. Or is she to pay all the medical bills? Or how can I help and use tax free cash.