• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Taking a dump when home alone

    Crashdavis565
    StumpTownStu
    Rush51
    Sidehatch
    Midnight1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 531
    Posts: 12
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2023 - 10:07 PM ET #1

    Do you still close the door?

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Do you still close the door?

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2023 - 12:24 AM ET #2

    Who says I close it when I'm not home alone?

    All jokes aside, I like a closed door when I'm taking a dump. My wife just about never closes the door. She'll close the door to blow dry her hair. Not to take a shit though. The was our master bath is set up though you're around a corner. There's some distance. We aren't looking each other in the eyes. 

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Who says I close it when I'm not home alone?

    All jokes aside, I like a closed door when I'm taking a dump. My wife just about never closes the door. She'll close the door to blow dry her hair. Not to take a shit though. The was our master bath is set up though you're around a corner. There's some distance. We aren't looking each other in the eyes. 

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2023 - 10:49 PM ET #3

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    an_roll_laugh

     
    Sidehatch
    Sidehatch
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3246
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2023 - 7:05 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Who says I close it when I'm not home alone? All jokes aside, I like a closed door when I'm taking a dump. My wife just about never closes the door. She'll close the door to blow dry her hair. Not to take a shit though. The was our master bath is set up though you're around a corner. There's some distance. We aren't looking each other in the eyes.

    One of my French bulldogs wants that eye contact. It’s the black one, not the spotted one. He will post up in the corner of the bathroom while I’m taking a grumper, sit back, and stare. It was at that point I really understood the Dave Attell joke:

     

    Have I ever shaved my pubes? Intersting question. I have, but not because i wanted to - I was involved in a horrible gum accident and had to work a little frontier medicine. I had a hernia, and they shaved mine halfway, like my insurance ran out in the middle of the operation. When you have a hernia, people want to know, "How'd you do it? Were you lifting?" Did you know you can also get one by trying to take a shit really quickly? No one ever tells that story. Until right now. I'm sitting on the can in my own little world, cleaning my ears, clipping my nose hairs, drinking coffee. All of a sudden I hear the music to The Simpsons from the other room. I've got about eight seconds, so I start pushing - balls in the water, left leg shaking, I'm up on one cheek trying to Dukes of Hazzard it out. Then I feel a tug, and the next thing I know I'm on the ground doing a marine crawl over to my first-aid kit. My dog comes over and starts licking my ass thinking we're playing.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Who says I close it when I'm not home alone? All jokes aside, I like a closed door when I'm taking a dump. My wife just about never closes the door. She'll close the door to blow dry her hair. Not to take a shit though. The was our master bath is set up though you're around a corner. There's some distance. We aren't looking each other in the eyes.

    One of my French bulldogs wants that eye contact. It’s the black one, not the spotted one. He will post up in the corner of the bathroom while I’m taking a grumper, sit back, and stare. It was at that point I really understood the Dave Attell joke:

     

    Have I ever shaved my pubes? Intersting question. I have, but not because i wanted to - I was involved in a horrible gum accident and had to work a little frontier medicine. I had a hernia, and they shaved mine halfway, like my insurance ran out in the middle of the operation. When you have a hernia, people want to know, "How'd you do it? Were you lifting?" Did you know you can also get one by trying to take a shit really quickly? No one ever tells that story. Until right now. I'm sitting on the can in my own little world, cleaning my ears, clipping my nose hairs, drinking coffee. All of a sudden I hear the music to The Simpsons from the other room. I've got about eight seconds, so I start pushing - balls in the water, left leg shaking, I'm up on one cheek trying to Dukes of Hazzard it out. Then I feel a tug, and the next thing I know I'm on the ground doing a marine crawl over to my first-aid kit. My dog comes over and starts licking my ass thinking we're playing.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2023 - 12:12 PM ET #5

    @Sidehatch

     You got a hernia for the damn Simpsons?! What year was this? Pre-DVR I would imagine. Yeah, toilets don't put us in the best position to shit. A squat (as if doing the exercise) is the natural shitting position. Forcing on too hard as well as spending to much time on that bowl could all lead to hernia. I don't give a shit though, no pun intended. I'll spend 45 minutes on that thing. Send out some emails, play my phone football. Slide in some DMs. When you grow up in a fairly big family, the shitter and shower become sanctuaries. To this day, even with plenty of rooms and space, and multiple shitters, I still take long shits and long showers.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @Sidehatch

     You got a hernia for the damn Simpsons?! What year was this? Pre-DVR I would imagine. Yeah, toilets don't put us in the best position to shit. A squat (as if doing the exercise) is the natural shitting position. Forcing on too hard as well as spending to much time on that bowl could all lead to hernia. I don't give a shit though, no pun intended. I'll spend 45 minutes on that thing. Send out some emails, play my phone football. Slide in some DMs. When you grow up in a fairly big family, the shitter and shower become sanctuaries. To this day, even with plenty of rooms and space, and multiple shitters, I still take long shits and long showers.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2023 - 9:04 PM ET #6

    @StumpTownStu

     That's some funny shit....

    an_clap

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     That's some funny shit....

    an_clap

     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2023 - 10:02 PM ET #7

    It's all shits and giggles...until someone giggles and shits! 

    Reply

    It's all shits and giggles...until someone giggles and shits! 

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Aug. 9, 2023 - 3:18 PM ET #8

    If I'm Home Alone I don't even Wipe.

    Reply

    If I'm Home Alone I don't even Wipe.

     
    TorontoJoey
    TorontoJoey
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 23609
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2023 - 4:48 PM ET #9

    @666LES

     Hahahahahah

    Reply

    @666LES

     Hahahahahah

     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2023 - 10:07 PM ET #10

    ill stay on that bitch until the legs go numb.  shake that off then stay another 5 until they really go numb       peace_5

    Reply

    ill stay on that bitch until the legs go numb.  shake that off then stay another 5 until they really go numb       peace_5

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2023 - 4:22 PM ET #11

    an_boggienightan_clappeaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    an_boggienightan_clappeaceclover

     
     
    DHass22
    DHass22
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 580
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2023 - 8:51 PM ET #12

    I close the door, & regularly use a bidet.  #CrystalClean

    Reply

    I close the door, & regularly use a bidet.  #CrystalClean

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,838
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 439
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,591
    • MLB Playoffs 16,533
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,122
    • PART DEUX 117
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,378
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,228
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.