Suspect books
Don't take promos.... gifts....bonuses.... whatever you wanna call them, don't take them. You said it yourself, you're a nick and dime player. So instead of costing you $5 or $10 bucks of your own money to get that $250 it'll now cost you $100.
Don't take promos.... gifts....bonuses.... whatever you wanna call them, don't take them. You said it yourself, you're a nick and dime player. So instead of costing you $5 or $10 bucks of your own money to get that $250 it'll now cost you $100.
I wish there was a cut and dry answer for United States Players. All the Good sites like 5 dimes make you get involve with bit coin? i don't know the first fuckin thing about bit coin other then its someone else takin my bread on top of the book lol
I wish there was a cut and dry answer for United States Players. All the Good sites like 5 dimes make you get involve with bit coin? i don't know the first fuckin thing about bit coin other then its someone else takin my bread on top of the book lol
I wish there was a cut and dry answer for United States Players. All the Good sites like 5 dimes make you get involve with bit coin? i don't know the first fuckin thing about bit coin other then its someone else takin my bread on top of the book lol
Bitcoin is awesome. It can be volatile so if you're pulling out thousands, you can lose a few hundred bucks in a transaction easily but you can gain a few extra benji's just the same. I like to pull out 1 bit at a time which is about 4 grand. If I lose a c-note here and there, i'm not crying.
I wish there was a cut and dry answer for United States Players. All the Good sites like 5 dimes make you get involve with bit coin? i don't know the first fuckin thing about bit coin other then its someone else takin my bread on top of the book lol
Bitcoin is awesome. It can be volatile so if you're pulling out thousands, you can lose a few hundred bucks in a transaction easily but you can gain a few extra benji's just the same. I like to pull out 1 bit at a time which is about 4 grand. If I lose a c-note here and there, i'm not crying.
So I hit a five game parlay last night worth $250 which was a free promotion on a Sportsbook. I contacted them to get my funds credited. They said I am not eligible since I have not deposited in 12 months. My last deposit was in March of 2018. So even though I bet on the site daily they said my account is ineligible for the promo winnings. I explained that I have not deposited in a year because A-I am a nickel and dimer and B-I have been winning. I recently cashed a modest withdrawel from them but I can’t get the $250 unless I deposit $100 and make my account active again. It’s hard enough to win but this is just sad that over $250 they are goin g to lose a customer.
Which book is this?
So I hit a five game parlay last night worth $250 which was a free promotion on a Sportsbook. I contacted them to get my funds credited. They said I am not eligible since I have not deposited in 12 months. My last deposit was in March of 2018. So even though I bet on the site daily they said my account is ineligible for the promo winnings. I explained that I have not deposited in a year because A-I am a nickel and dimer and B-I have been winning. I recently cashed a modest withdrawel from them but I can’t get the $250 unless I deposit $100 and make my account active again. It’s hard enough to win but this is just sad that over $250 they are goin g to lose a customer.
Which book is this?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
