The hotel room is a commodity having the for sight to acquire that commodity (shelter) is great foresight problem is the liability for any renting this to a fan. If their team loses that property could be destroyed and you will than be liable. Even if their team wins. Assess your risk as you plan for the reward. Possible this will all go horribly wrong and back here expressing how fcked it all became. The road to he'll is always paved with the best intentions.
The hotel room is a commodity having the for sight to acquire that commodity (shelter) is great foresight problem is the liability for any renting this to a fan. If their team loses that property could be destroyed and you will than be liable. Even if their team wins. Assess your risk as you plan for the reward. Possible this will all go horribly wrong and back here expressing how fcked it all became. The road to he'll is always paved with the best intentions.
If I change/sell/giveaway the hotel room I will contact Hyatt and make them change name and all that to the one staying there. I would have nothing to do with it.
No, I would not be responsible.
If I change/sell/giveaway the hotel room I will contact Hyatt and make them change name and all that to the one staying there. I would have nothing to do with it.
I don't do a whole lot of travel any more but what Hotel would NOT expect you to produce an ID at registration check-in? What I'm getting at is the Hyatt Regency Atlanta is not going to let you sell that room.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
I don't do a whole lot of travel any more but what Hotel would NOT expect you to produce an ID at registration check-in? What I'm getting at is the Hyatt Regency Atlanta is not going to let you sell that room.
I don't do a whole lot of travel any more but what Hotel would NOT expect you to produce an ID at registration check-in? What I'm getting at is the Hyatt Regency Atlanta is not going to let you sell that room.
I have already contacted the hotel and asked if it's possible to give away my room to a "friend" and they said it's possible so that is the only information I have as of this moment.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
I don't do a whole lot of travel any more but what Hotel would NOT expect you to produce an ID at registration check-in? What I'm getting at is the Hyatt Regency Atlanta is not going to let you sell that room.
I have already contacted the hotel and asked if it's possible to give away my room to a "friend" and they said it's possible so that is the only information I have as of this moment.
Ok if you can Give this reservation away and they use their creditials to rent the facility. Next is to find a party willing to pay the price.
HenHence your marketing the commodity dealing with the charitable purpose you express in original essay. Have you thought of the make a wish foundation . In granting a child with a terminal disease opportunity to witness the Super Bowl.
Reward is exceptional publicity and possibly a game ball hand signed by the winning team.
Just a thought....
Ok if you can Give this reservation away and they use their creditials to rent the facility. Next is to find a party willing to pay the price.
HenHence your marketing the commodity dealing with the charitable purpose you express in original essay. Have you thought of the make a wish foundation . In granting a child with a terminal disease opportunity to witness the Super Bowl.
Reward is exceptional publicity and possibly a game ball hand signed by the winning team.
I have already contacted the hotel and asked if it's possible to give away my room to a "friend" and they said it's possible so that is the only information I have as of this moment.
Ah, OK, I see now. Just a change of registration names. When I go to my local casino to grab a room, they want everything. My players card, drivers license, two CC's on file. Sh!t they know me better than I know myself.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by Addic:
I have already contacted the hotel and asked if it's possible to give away my room to a "friend" and they said it's possible so that is the only information I have as of this moment.
Ah, OK, I see now. Just a change of registration names. When I go to my local casino to grab a room, they want everything. My players card, drivers license, two CC's on file. Sh!t they know me better than I know myself.