Thanks for not having me explain this Sports Fan. My guy swings the spread with local teams (e.g. Yankees, Mets, Rangers, Devils, Isles, Jets, Giants etc).
I'm waiting for him to post the ML after everyone takes the Panthers. I might take an Alt line spread if he offers it.
Personally, I think the Broncos win SU. This is a movie in the making. Peyton plays in his last SB, wins and retires a legend.
Best of luck to everyone. I just think it's kind of steep, but I'm not a "sharp" or a professional capper by any means.
Thanks for not having me explain this Sports Fan. My guy swings the spread with local teams (e.g. Yankees, Mets, Rangers, Devils, Isles, Jets, Giants etc).
I'm waiting for him to post the ML after everyone takes the Panthers. I might take an Alt line spread if he offers it.
Personally, I think the Broncos win SU. This is a movie in the making. Peyton plays in his last SB, wins and retires a legend.
Best of luck to everyone. I just think it's kind of steep, but I'm not a "sharp" or a professional capper by any means.