I wear one every day and I have been since I graduated with my undergrad nearly 6 years ago. I work in the NYC metro area and it's mostly common for public accountants to wear suits when at client locations.
I left the corporate world but I still wear one as a not-for-profit accountant. So next time you see someone wearing a suit during a business day, don't assume that they're a "corporate phuck" hahaha.
I own 14 of them and the dry cleaning bill is pricey. I can't tell you how many ties I own, but my work wardrobe is worth over 20k brand new between suits, shirts, ties, socks and shoes.
I wear one every day and I have been since I graduated with my undergrad nearly 6 years ago. I work in the NYC metro area and it's mostly common for public accountants to wear suits when at client locations.
I left the corporate world but I still wear one as a not-for-profit accountant. So next time you see someone wearing a suit during a business day, don't assume that they're a "corporate phuck" hahaha.
I own 14 of them and the dry cleaning bill is pricey. I can't tell you how many ties I own, but my work wardrobe is worth over 20k brand new between suits, shirts, ties, socks and shoes.