I'm seeking accounting program alternative or a good invoicing. I thought I would be more successful finding something that was free. It appears like every software that advertises as an app that is free isn't really free. If I can not locate an invoicing program that is free, I 'm at least looking for a fine looking invoice template that I can use to create invoices for my customers. Please, don't recommend invoice templates from programs that cost money, like Microsoft products. :)
Once I find something good, I'll be sure to pay it in this forum and in others.
Thank you for your help web! ;)
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I'm seeking accounting program alternative or a good invoicing. I thought I would be more successful finding something that was free. It appears like every software that advertises as an app that is free isn't really free. If I can not locate an invoicing program that is free, I 'm at least looking for a fine looking invoice template that I can use to create invoices for my customers. Please, don't recommend invoice templates from programs that cost money, like Microsoft products. :)
Once I find something good, I'll be sure to pay it in this forum and in others.
If this is something that will make you $ or will cost you $ if it is less then exactly what you want, why to hell wouldn't you pay $ to get the thing????
I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business,but I am telling you how to run a business...
If this is something that will make you $ or will cost you $ if it is less then exactly what you want, why to hell wouldn't you pay $ to get the thing????
I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business,but I am telling you how to run a business...
If this is something that will make you $ or will cost you $ if it is less then exactly what you want, why to hell wouldn't you pay $ to get the thing????
I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business,but I am telling you how to run a business...
I'm in complete agreement.
Both of the accounting programs I've mentioned provide you with various tools to make charts and projections based on the data that's input. Very easy to do bank recons to keep your financial position up-to-date. And again, very user friendly.
Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:
If this is something that will make you $ or will cost you $ if it is less then exactly what you want, why to hell wouldn't you pay $ to get the thing????
I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business,but I am telling you how to run a business...
I'm in complete agreement.
Both of the accounting programs I've mentioned provide you with various tools to make charts and projections based on the data that's input. Very easy to do bank recons to keep your financial position up-to-date. And again, very user friendly.