Been a hell of a week for me. Stressed out is even an understatement. What do you guys usually do to relieve stress?
"Me, I just go to a BLM meeting and scream at the top of my lungs how much I hate whitey. It makes me feel so much better about myself, and life in general"
- Scal
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by MullerRose:
Been a hell of a week for me. Stressed out is even an understatement. What do you guys usually do to relieve stress?
"Me, I just go to a BLM meeting and scream at the top of my lungs how much I hate whitey. It makes me feel so much better about myself, and life in general"
"Me, I just go to a BLM meeting and scream at the top of my lungs how much I hate whitey. It makes me feel so much better about myself, and life in general"
- Scal
"Then I come home, unwind, and Google "Middle-Class Caucasian Males" on the internet while watching grown men in tight tights do some "extreme hugging" on the WWE".....
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
"Me, I just go to a BLM meeting and scream at the top of my lungs how much I hate whitey. It makes me feel so much better about myself, and life in general"
- Scal
"Then I come home, unwind, and Google "Middle-Class Caucasian Males" on the internet while watching grown men in tight tights do some "extreme hugging" on the WWE".....