Just wondering if anyone has used peoples selections from the "Streak Survivor Leaderboard" to build a parlay. I have used players selections 2 days in a row and cashed two, 3 game parlay tickets in row. It's an interesting angle that has worked for me, has anyone else tried this? Maybe I should just consider myself lucky with my new found riches and move on, does anyone think there is any merit to this strategy?
Streak Survivors
Just wondering if anyone has used peoples selections from the "Streak Survivor Leaderboard" to build a parlay. I have used players selections 2 days in a row and cashed two, 3 game parlay tickets in row. It's an interesting angle that has worked for me, has anyone else tried this? Maybe I should just consider myself lucky with my new found riches and move on, does anyone think there is any merit to this strategy?
Steak survivors can help. But generally, large number of pointspread picks tend to be right roughly half of the time in the long term. We see only players who survive and not the larger number of players whose streak ends.
Steak survivors can help. But generally, large number of pointspread picks tend to be right roughly half of the time in the long term. We see only players who survive and not the larger number of players whose streak ends.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
