• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Stepped over a dead body today.

    nature1970
    spockgato
    TheGoldenGoose
    aaironworks
    StumpTownStu
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 235
    Posts: 17
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2021 - 10:41 PM ET #1

    It tripped me psychologically. 

    A person lay dead from what ever hunger exposure want of thirst maybe an overdose of fentynl maybe a heart attack or they took too much up meth crank coke crack again what ever a dead person payed between me and my pay check so I went to work. Walked back the same way and the body was gone. Again the thoughts did they find her I. Time yo salvage some organs perhaps skin or eye tissue as I walked past where she was.

    She wasn't old just skinny like anorexic possible suffering from hiv or aids. She wasn't ugly or gross or old . But for the brief glimpse of shell of what housed that soul she looked about 30 mostly blond but with silver hair. Her clothes were not tatters and she had nice sneakers nike. But she was dead little help to us now. And I needed that day marked for pay I have rent and bills... 

    The failure was what caused that premature death not me in side stepping a cadavers ad we are taught here on earth the only person that ever matters is you. Everything else is enhancement or distraction of what matters , you.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    It tripped me psychologically. 

    A person lay dead from what ever hunger exposure want of thirst maybe an overdose of fentynl maybe a heart attack or they took too much up meth crank coke crack again what ever a dead person payed between me and my pay check so I went to work. Walked back the same way and the body was gone. Again the thoughts did they find her I. Time yo salvage some organs perhaps skin or eye tissue as I walked past where she was.

    She wasn't old just skinny like anorexic possible suffering from hiv or aids. She wasn't ugly or gross or old . But for the brief glimpse of shell of what housed that soul she looked about 30 mostly blond but with silver hair. Her clothes were not tatters and she had nice sneakers nike. But she was dead little help to us now. And I needed that day marked for pay I have rent and bills... 

    The failure was what caused that premature death not me in side stepping a cadavers ad we are taught here on earth the only person that ever matters is you. Everything else is enhancement or distraction of what matters , you.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2021 - 11:20 PM ET #2

    Maybe instead of waste some one had a pork cutlet of the mess.  She seemed ok. Dead but had that look that if given a chance could of amounted to something. 

    No news no views or an obituary she died In silence and no exposure from a paper who agenda that this is place to move to and relocate your family. 

    Trust you be better off in Costa Rica in the bad lands then try it here in Maine.  We just mean and don't know you

     

    Reply

    Maybe instead of waste some one had a pork cutlet of the mess.  She seemed ok. Dead but had that look that if given a chance could of amounted to something. 

    No news no views or an obituary she died In silence and no exposure from a paper who agenda that this is place to move to and relocate your family. 

    Trust you be better off in Costa Rica in the bad lands then try it here in Maine.  We just mean and don't know you

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2021 - 11:38 PM ET #3

    What Kelly 1964. You pedophile priest can grant you absolutism he can give you the flesh of Christ prepare and give you his blood in ceromony.

    A pedophile priest..... you have so mistook me. 

    I do not believe those who practice pedophilia or who defend the rape of innocents a variable ruler who can bind heaven.  

    You are going to dig deeper.... oh so you spin I am rapist.. again Alyssa I have a great big warm fire. 

    And no  you should enjoy every minute as veronica gleefully  watches your demise . Me where my hot dogs and marshmallow lets roast you and em over an open fire ... Smores any one. 

    Reply

    What Kelly 1964. You pedophile priest can grant you absolutism he can give you the flesh of Christ prepare and give you his blood in ceromony.

    A pedophile priest..... you have so mistook me. 

    I do not believe those who practice pedophilia or who defend the rape of innocents a variable ruler who can bind heaven.  

    You are going to dig deeper.... oh so you spin I am rapist.. again Alyssa I have a great big warm fire. 

    And no  you should enjoy every minute as veronica gleefully  watches your demise . Me where my hot dogs and marshmallow lets roast you and em over an open fire ... Smores any one. 

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2021 - 12:48 AM ET #4

    Maybe she was Sleep

    countin’ Sheep

    Down and Out from countless Hours on her feet

    the Cracker Barrel Counter greet

    you know

    dat bitcch that slowly and silently sizes you up

    Glides to your side smiling like a Nut

    syrup and salt pancakes and bacon

    chickenfried steak and acres of fragrance

    maybe she was fakin

    Candid Camera What Would You Do ?

    maybe it was voodoo

    did you see her soul ?

    was she Creole ?

    a color Crayola couldn’t conceive was she a Ghost ?

    are you on tranquilizers ?

    that crack that Pfizer slangs to the masses the liars

    do you have double vision ?

    Are you blind ?

    is your Mind in the midst of a Schism for shizzle that’s horrible I’d 

    take a seat , breathe , then puff on some Cheeba

    turn the TV up and watch some reruns of Cheatahs

    with the original host not that swine looking ignoramus

    then just try to unwind and survive all this panic.....

     

    good luck

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Maybe she was Sleep

    countin’ Sheep

    Down and Out from countless Hours on her feet

    the Cracker Barrel Counter greet

    you know

    dat bitcch that slowly and silently sizes you up

    Glides to your side smiling like a Nut

    syrup and salt pancakes and bacon

    chickenfried steak and acres of fragrance

    maybe she was fakin

    Candid Camera What Would You Do ?

    maybe it was voodoo

    did you see her soul ?

    was she Creole ?

    a color Crayola couldn’t conceive was she a Ghost ?

    are you on tranquilizers ?

    that crack that Pfizer slangs to the masses the liars

    do you have double vision ?

    Are you blind ?

    is your Mind in the midst of a Schism for shizzle that’s horrible I’d 

    take a seat , breathe , then puff on some Cheeba

    turn the TV up and watch some reruns of Cheatahs

    with the original host not that swine looking ignoramus

    then just try to unwind and survive all this panic.....

     

    good luck

     

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2021 - 10:59 AM ET #5

    "It tripped me psychologically."

    Like it when a Thread starts this way.  This has got some SERIOUS potential.  That first sentence just grabs your attention like any good Novelist will do!!!  We gonna have some fun with spock IN THE HOUSE!!!

    goodthread

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    "It tripped me psychologically."

    Like it when a Thread starts this way.  This has got some SERIOUS potential.  That first sentence just grabs your attention like any good Novelist will do!!!  We gonna have some fun with spock IN THE HOUSE!!!

    goodthread

     
    aaironworks
    aaironworks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 17292
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2021 - 11:16 AM ET #6

    I don’t get it 

    “It’s not a lie, if you believe it”
    Reply

    I don’t get it 

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2021 - 12:03 PM ET #7

    It been a couple days now . 

    All I could see in the obscurity of dealing in terms of death and what aspiration this victim to me was she died hungry and cold. 

    How could of what was her life been if the night before she was in front of a fire roasting and eating hot dogs and marshmallows.  

    Simplistic cooking stradegy fire stick roast till done. She could of been warm and fed. Her life left her on paved city streets maybe her soul is back as a child in front of a campfire innocent to all the ugly of this world

    of how church and state And society had failed this human being.  How short her life and still young enough to conceive life

    all she was or ever will be was left an empty shell of a life form that was with us. Now within a dream . 

    If her heaven was the opposite of how she perished

    My thought was she would be roasting food near a fire. 

    Reply

    It been a couple days now . 

    All I could see in the obscurity of dealing in terms of death and what aspiration this victim to me was she died hungry and cold. 

    How could of what was her life been if the night before she was in front of a fire roasting and eating hot dogs and marshmallows.  

    Simplistic cooking stradegy fire stick roast till done. She could of been warm and fed. Her life left her on paved city streets maybe her soul is back as a child in front of a campfire innocent to all the ugly of this world

    of how church and state And society had failed this human being.  How short her life and still young enough to conceive life

    all she was or ever will be was left an empty shell of a life form that was with us. Now within a dream . 

    If her heaven was the opposite of how she perished

    My thought was she would be roasting food near a fire. 

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2021 - 12:56 PM ET #8

    Marshmallows , Campfires , Spooky Stories

    hard to handle and swallow the scandalous desire of truly ignoring

    the downtrodden and less fortunate 

    those bound to the squalor who beg for a gift 

    “ Excuse me Sir , can I have some change ? “

    ” Can’t you Accept things the way they are Now Get Out the Way “

    sounds insane

    sour grapes and counting who’s to blame

    we got Mansions and Estates First Class airfare and Grandeur PowerPlays

    but in our landmass they stare as we pass and pray

    they don’t Ask because I don’t Care damned bastard’s laughter How’s yer day ?

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Marshmallows , Campfires , Spooky Stories

    hard to handle and swallow the scandalous desire of truly ignoring

    the downtrodden and less fortunate 

    those bound to the squalor who beg for a gift 

    “ Excuse me Sir , can I have some change ? “

    ” Can’t you Accept things the way they are Now Get Out the Way “

    sounds insane

    sour grapes and counting who’s to blame

    we got Mansions and Estates First Class airfare and Grandeur PowerPlays

    but in our landmass they stare as we pass and pray

    they don’t Ask because I don’t Care damned bastard’s laughter How’s yer day ?

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2021 - 1:15 PM ET #9

    we got Mansions and Estates First Class airfare and Grandeur PowerPlays

    but in our landmass they stare as we pass and pray

    they don’t Ask because I don’t Care damned bastard’s laughter How’s yer day ?

    Oh I can step down from my room with a view

    and take the road to the streets. 

     It I don't belong. Others recognize this as they stare up from a drug induced haze to clearly state why are you here this is not your place as clearly as if they had woken and spoke after both cups of coffee. 

    I stayed within a city not as key holder to my crib but a person who found space where a deer once layed.

    No way to move on to a job and cash pay without some document unneeded by a government who can not be reached. 

    I found no place but the basement offered in a church so now I donate still the same this many allowed no more than these . 

    Allowed an evening meal and a small prayer. But simply not able to obtain shelter .

    Mock me and my i.q. but if I could not do it in time allowed it was not possible.

    So then to see societies shame fine I am man a white man I can survive anyway.

    So what of those like her without a friend her body a soulless shell. What story led her to her remains.

     

     

     

    Reply

    we got Mansions and Estates First Class airfare and Grandeur PowerPlays

    but in our landmass they stare as we pass and pray

    they don’t Ask because I don’t Care damned bastard’s laughter How’s yer day ?

    Oh I can step down from my room with a view

    and take the road to the streets. 

     It I don't belong. Others recognize this as they stare up from a drug induced haze to clearly state why are you here this is not your place as clearly as if they had woken and spoke after both cups of coffee. 

    I stayed within a city not as key holder to my crib but a person who found space where a deer once layed.

    No way to move on to a job and cash pay without some document unneeded by a government who can not be reached. 

    I found no place but the basement offered in a church so now I donate still the same this many allowed no more than these . 

    Allowed an evening meal and a small prayer. But simply not able to obtain shelter .

    Mock me and my i.q. but if I could not do it in time allowed it was not possible.

    So then to see societies shame fine I am man a white man I can survive anyway.

    So what of those like her without a friend her body a soulless shell. What story led her to her remains.

     

     

     

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2021 - 1:40 PM ET #10

    BloodCurdling screams the Terror Fatally sharp and maddening

    They Say An Angel’s Harp plays its part in passing glee

    and that harmony startles me

    what is this ?

    in my Infinite Prison I’ve never witnessed this vision

    this clear focus of the Heavens so bright and peculiar 

    I’m noticing how my sight can see life Is it true Sir ?

    can we rise above the rubble encasing us or is it just a myth ?

    do we Die just for the Love or for the Rush of facing the unknown crushing Abyss ?

    my soul prepared either way

    demon slay every week and day

    they keep away in a fiendish display of weakness I crave

    to torment with hostility any and all Evil

    ive got force aplenty it’s my pleasure to Pause people .........

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    BloodCurdling screams the Terror Fatally sharp and maddening

    They Say An Angel’s Harp plays its part in passing glee

    and that harmony startles me

    what is this ?

    in my Infinite Prison I’ve never witnessed this vision

    this clear focus of the Heavens so bright and peculiar 

    I’m noticing how my sight can see life Is it true Sir ?

    can we rise above the rubble encasing us or is it just a myth ?

    do we Die just for the Love or for the Rush of facing the unknown crushing Abyss ?

    my soul prepared either way

    demon slay every week and day

    they keep away in a fiendish display of weakness I crave

    to torment with hostility any and all Evil

    ive got force aplenty it’s my pleasure to Pause people .........

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2021 - 10:56 PM ET #11

    Twice while in SF walking from the BART train to work, couple blocks, I have stepped over a body only to go inside, drop of my things, grab a cup o' joe, and come out for a cigarette only to see the body I just stepped over being loaded into meat wagon. I have probably stepped over more dead bodies than this without realizing it. They lay in doorways or on stairs and cover up to their heads. You can't tell if they're dead or sleep. I have see many dead bodies this way. The two I mentioned are where I literally stepped over the person only to realize it was a dead body. I have also seen a guy get hit by a Bart train and a lady get hit by a bus. Seen dudes get shot, which ain't how it is in the movies. I guess some movies nail it but gun shot wound don't explode like the do in the movies. Blood starts pouring out of the hole. Anyone who has been hunting, with a rifle not quail hunting with bird shot, know that a bullet hole isn't nothing but just that, a hole. Some rounds, pistol rounds, 7.62×39 I believe, will bounce and tumble and make a big ol' mess but I digress. I've only heard this about 7.62×39. I've seen people shot, and i've known people shot with AKs, but i've never seen anyone shot with an AK. I got way off subject. Stepping over dead people. That sad part is how disaffected I am by all of it. Like it's just normal shit. Seeing the lady hit by the bus deeply affected me though. The shit was gruesome. I've seen some shit but I went into full shock. Complete out atleast long enough for my light to turn green, then red again. Thankfully I kept my foot on the brake and didn't coast into traffic or start rolling back down Van Ness, which inclines slightly.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Twice while in SF walking from the BART train to work, couple blocks, I have stepped over a body only to go inside, drop of my things, grab a cup o' joe, and come out for a cigarette only to see the body I just stepped over being loaded into meat wagon. I have probably stepped over more dead bodies than this without realizing it. They lay in doorways or on stairs and cover up to their heads. You can't tell if they're dead or sleep. I have see many dead bodies this way. The two I mentioned are where I literally stepped over the person only to realize it was a dead body. I have also seen a guy get hit by a Bart train and a lady get hit by a bus. Seen dudes get shot, which ain't how it is in the movies. I guess some movies nail it but gun shot wound don't explode like the do in the movies. Blood starts pouring out of the hole. Anyone who has been hunting, with a rifle not quail hunting with bird shot, know that a bullet hole isn't nothing but just that, a hole. Some rounds, pistol rounds, 7.62×39 I believe, will bounce and tumble and make a big ol' mess but I digress. I've only heard this about 7.62×39. I've seen people shot, and i've known people shot with AKs, but i've never seen anyone shot with an AK. I got way off subject. Stepping over dead people. That sad part is how disaffected I am by all of it. Like it's just normal shit. Seeing the lady hit by the bus deeply affected me though. The shit was gruesome. I've seen some shit but I went into full shock. Complete out atleast long enough for my light to turn green, then red again. Thankfully I kept my foot on the brake and didn't coast into traffic or start rolling back down Van Ness, which inclines slightly.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2021 - 1:02 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by aaironworks:

    I don’t get it

    Your mission, should you accept it, is chew a small peyote button and report back in 10 hours.

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by aaironworks:

    I don’t get it

    Your mission, should you accept it, is chew a small peyote button and report back in 10 hours.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2021 - 2:56 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Quote Originally Posted by aaironworks: I don’t get it Your mission, should you accept it, is chew a small peyote button and report back in 10 hours.

    I've done mescaline a time or few but have never taken Peyote in a raw, buttom form.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Quote Originally Posted by aaironworks: I don’t get it Your mission, should you accept it, is chew a small peyote button and report back in 10 hours.

    I've done mescaline a time or few but have never taken Peyote in a raw, buttom form.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2021 - 5:12 AM ET #14

    Seen many deer kills over the years.

    On a hunt a man struck a deer in the nose with a 444 marlin removed the back of the head on the exit. 

    As of literally someone threw  a bucket of blood behind the animal. Just the jaw left. 

     

    Reply

    Seen many deer kills over the years.

    On a hunt a man struck a deer in the nose with a 444 marlin removed the back of the head on the exit. 

    As of literally someone threw  a bucket of blood behind the animal. Just the jaw left. 

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2021 - 7:06 AM ET #15

    Small lighter calibers when hitting bone rib cage act can make a whole the size of a basketball upon exit. 257 Roberts or a 222 Remington as well as a 250-3000 savage model are notorius for this type of damage. 

    As for pistols hallow point or wad cutters upon impact will enter as a small hole and exit in the type of explosion your describing stu.

    As for the lady I passed her head was exposed she wasn't conscious and her eyes were half closed. 

    Dead another person must shut the eye lids ... 

     

    Reply

    Small lighter calibers when hitting bone rib cage act can make a whole the size of a basketball upon exit. 257 Roberts or a 222 Remington as well as a 250-3000 savage model are notorius for this type of damage. 

    As for pistols hallow point or wad cutters upon impact will enter as a small hole and exit in the type of explosion your describing stu.

    As for the lady I passed her head was exposed she wasn't conscious and her eyes were half closed. 

    Dead another person must shut the eye lids ... 

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2021 - 8:52 AM ET #16

    I lived in rural maine. Farm country. I witnessed the slaughter of many domestic and wild livestock over the years. Pretty much if had a hide or feathers i processed that to table food. 

    Meme was unmerciful killer she had a long small thin knife dad called her pig sticker. She take poultry put in a wire cage having its head dangle below the change insert the knife into the beak and destroy the brain above the top of it's mouth

    The bird would struggle in the cone and bleed out into a bucket . She make blood sausage with that and it's intestines and liver It was a form of pate spread for crackers.

    She also grind the giblets and Fat  to make a keratonne for a spread But that had more of a meat texture .

     

    Reply

    I lived in rural maine. Farm country. I witnessed the slaughter of many domestic and wild livestock over the years. Pretty much if had a hide or feathers i processed that to table food. 

    Meme was unmerciful killer she had a long small thin knife dad called her pig sticker. She take poultry put in a wire cage having its head dangle below the change insert the knife into the beak and destroy the brain above the top of it's mouth

    The bird would struggle in the cone and bleed out into a bucket . She make blood sausage with that and it's intestines and liver It was a form of pate spread for crackers.

    She also grind the giblets and Fat  to make a keratonne for a spread But that had more of a meat texture .

     

     
     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2021 - 11:16 AM ET #17

    Shaolin Style son I got You

    You stepped over that dead body like Allen Iverson did Tyronne Lue

    minds got screwed

    people went Haywire

    like McGregor vs Mayweather a crazy showcase of insane liars

    Who’s job is it to care for the drugged and sick ?

    the Government or each other whatchuh think ?

    Bust ‘em in

    like Riddick did Holy

    till FanMan fluttered in the Ring knockin’ down the Crowd like Pins at some Bowling.......

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Shaolin Style son I got You

    You stepped over that dead body like Allen Iverson did Tyronne Lue

    minds got screwed

    people went Haywire

    like McGregor vs Mayweather a crazy showcase of insane liars

    Who’s job is it to care for the drugged and sick ?

    the Government or each other whatchuh think ?

    Bust ‘em in

    like Riddick did Holy

    till FanMan fluttered in the Ring knockin’ down the Crowd like Pins at some Bowling.......

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,877
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,598
    • MLB Playoffs 16,885
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,184
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,521
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,240
    • Wednesday 2,843

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.