All within a month all on sports.. Had some EXTREME bad beats recently and I'm on tilt feeling I need to get back 10k. Should I take a break or continue what I've been doing(railing people, live betting and my own thing)
1 thing for sure I need to reduce my bet size drastically. Sure I've won 3-5k bets and also lost a few. It's been a journey.
Should I take 5k out and work with 1k?
I had hopes of getting to 20-50k
Wishful thinking
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
All within a month all on sports.. Had some EXTREME bad beats recently and I'm on tilt feeling I need to get back 10k. Should I take a break or continue what I've been doing(railing people, live betting and my own thing)
1 thing for sure I need to reduce my bet size drastically. Sure I've won 3-5k bets and also lost a few. It's been a journey.
Very particular sport to handicap. But with any profit /loss scenario where does one pull something out. If your up the 5k, pull it out or at least 4k and work with the remainder. Bet size can kill a bankroll when the cold run happens and of course vise versa. Redeem profit Stump and stay in the game by not ending up all in.
@StumpTownStu
Very particular sport to handicap. But with any profit /loss scenario where does one pull something out. If your up the 5k, pull it out or at least 4k and work with the remainder. Bet size can kill a bankroll when the cold run happens and of course vise versa. Redeem profit Stump and stay in the game by not ending up all in.
It doesn’t sound as if you want to stop betting sports so why take any out. You do not have to bet daily so if you want to pull back for a little while take a break until you are ready to jump back in. When you do jump back in at least you will have a bankroll to bet with.
@MannyWoodgrain
It doesn’t sound as if you want to stop betting sports so why take any out. You do not have to bet daily so if you want to pull back for a little while take a break until you are ready to jump back in. When you do jump back in at least you will have a bankroll to bet with.