i thought they killed this franchise. weren't the last round of star wars movies the worst movies ever? why are people so excited about these new ones?
i thought they killed this franchise. weren't the last round of star wars movies the worst movies ever? why are people so excited about these new ones?
I'm seeing this movie on kodi. no paying for me. if anyone else wants too see it on kodi just download kodi and look up youtube channel on how to install kodi to get movies. all free. I didn't look yet but movies are normally on kodi a couple days after it hits theaters.
I'm seeing this movie on kodi. no paying for me. if anyone else wants too see it on kodi just download kodi and look up youtube channel on how to install kodi to get movies. all free. I didn't look yet but movies are normally on kodi a couple days after it hits theaters.
I'm seeing this movie on kodi. no paying for me. if anyone else wants too see it on kodi just download kodi and look up youtube channel on how to install kodi to get movies. all free. I didn't look yet but movies are normally on kodi a couple days after it hits theaters.
I can't watch a cam movie.
Quote Originally Posted by coolspot:
I'm seeing this movie on kodi. no paying for me. if anyone else wants too see it on kodi just download kodi and look up youtube channel on how to install kodi to get movies. all free. I didn't look yet but movies are normally on kodi a couple days after it hits theaters.