worked for a temp to hire firm for now a month. Did a lot of different jobs at different companies from riding the garbage truck, recycling the blue totes. To a recycling center that sorted the materials. Now working for Re energy they recycle demo construction debris.
it is line work 10-15 men and women making 10 an hour sort metal solid untreated wood pressure treated plastic wiring down a conveyor belt.
The solid wood is shredded to fiber and off sets oil in biomas boilers in Livermore falls .
north of here by 30 miles this stops the methane pollution caused by rotting materials in land fills.
Good work if hired on 18 hour full beniffit package been sorting for two weeks 6 days a week Sunday off. I like the work.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
worked for a temp to hire firm for now a month. Did a lot of different jobs at different companies from riding the garbage truck, recycling the blue totes. To a recycling center that sorted the materials. Now working for Re energy they recycle demo construction debris.
it is line work 10-15 men and women making 10 an hour sort metal solid untreated wood pressure treated plastic wiring down a conveyor belt.
The solid wood is shredded to fiber and off sets oil in biomas boilers in Livermore falls .
north of here by 30 miles this stops the methane pollution caused by rotting materials in land fills.
Good work if hired on 18 hour full beniffit package been sorting for two weeks 6 days a week Sunday off. I like the work.
@goose the out fit is complete staff and labor the employ 75-100 day workers You work that day get paid when the office is open that day. They transport to and from the job sites. They have offices all over New England. I come home with 70-100 depending on hours . A store in town cashed them so it’s automatically cash if needed. Two rules don’t walk off the job before the end of shift and no whining. .... I have to work for 500 hours at a company before I can be hired on...
@goose the out fit is complete staff and labor the employ 75-100 day workers You work that day get paid when the office is open that day. They transport to and from the job sites. They have offices all over New England. I come home with 70-100 depending on hours . A store in town cashed them so it’s automatically cash if needed. Two rules don’t walk off the job before the end of shift and no whining. .... I have to work for 500 hours at a company before I can be hired on...
@cinnci haven’t been playing working second shift not home to 1am... oxford Cassini doesn’t off player bs player Texas hold ‘em only ultimate so I don’t go much.
@cinnci haven’t been playing working second shift not home to 1am... oxford Cassini doesn’t off player bs player Texas hold ‘em only ultimate so I don’t go much.
Stupid luck , on the line I found a Prada Milano bag 69 soft black leather we are allowed to take home things that are not metal wood or plastic...!a factory gen oval made 68 Black with stainless steel sides like I won the lottery....
Stupid luck , on the line I found a Prada Milano bag 69 soft black leather we are allowed to take home things that are not metal wood or plastic...!a factory gen oval made 68 Black with stainless steel sides like I won the lottery....