I loaded my account with a ton before football season a couple years ago
Once funds were in they suspended my account and after several days and back and forth emails told me they didn't think my address was valid...and they would refund my deposits but only by checks sent to that "invalid" address, which I received. Idiots
Then said they would refund
Bunch of criminals
Probably up and closed
I loaded my account with a ton before football season a couple years ago
Once funds were in they suspended my account and after several days and back and forth emails told me they didn't think my address was valid...and they would refund my deposits but only by checks sent to that "invalid" address, which I received. Idiots
Site works for me. Haven't had any problems, but I think they closed the site to Americans after a certain date a few years ago. I don't think you can sign up with a US address or bank.
Site works for me. Haven't had any problems, but I think they closed the site to Americans after a certain date a few years ago. I don't think you can sign up with a US address or bank.