Hey Guys,
Anyone experiencing any changes good or bad with their offshore books during this pandemic?
Do you think they're getting more or less traffic than normally?
Hey Guys,
Anyone experiencing any changes good or bad with their offshore books during this pandemic?
Do you think they're getting more or less traffic than normally?
Hey Guys,
Anyone experiencing any changes good or bad with their offshore books during this pandemic?
Do you think they're getting more or less traffic than normally?
The second part is such a stupid question but yes, i've seen some changes. I prefer BM and they've made a few tweaks here and there, the most noticeable being putting the live betting options in the regular sportsbook pages. It use to be a seperate thing.
The second part is such a stupid question but yes, i've seen some changes. I prefer BM and they've made a few tweaks here and there, the most noticeable being putting the live betting options in the regular sportsbook pages. It use to be a seperate thing.
The only way out for sportsbooks now is betting on esports. Earlier I've never bet on them, but now I bet regularly on CS:GO
The only way out for sportsbooks now is betting on esports. Earlier I've never bet on them, but now I bet regularly on CS:GO
