Posted:
#1
I am down to only one sportbook I have any confidence in anymore, that being BetDSI. They are the only ones who seem to be straight up.
I hate to say it, and it's really baffling, but all the others on here have played games, argued over deposits, etc. (even books I used to think a lot of, like Bookmaker, 5Dimes etc.).
So now I feel that there's really no point to depositing in anymore sportbooks.I have lost confidence in them, and will never deposit again unless I can actually deposit with an American book (maybe, like I said, BetDSI being the exception).
What's really troubling to me is books like Bookmaker, who I used to think so much of, arguing over deposits and acting foolish.
Probably won't matter to anyone, but thought i'd relate this info!
I hate to say it, and it's really baffling, but all the others on here have played games, argued over deposits, etc. (even books I used to think a lot of, like Bookmaker, 5Dimes etc.).
So now I feel that there's really no point to depositing in anymore sportbooks.I have lost confidence in them, and will never deposit again unless I can actually deposit with an American book (maybe, like I said, BetDSI being the exception).
What's really troubling to me is books like Bookmaker, who I used to think so much of, arguing over deposits and acting foolish.
Probably won't matter to anyone, but thought i'd relate this info!
