I currently have draftkings but I wanted to get 1 more and was looking for some feedback.
I downloaded fanduel but their odds are terrible compared to DK. I only checked hockey. Maybe they're better in other sports?
I tried betonline and their deposit options are not for me. They use bitcoin which I'm clueless about. You can use a CC but you get hit with a 9.75% charge. I know, I sound picky.
Caesars sportsbook looked good but getting an account was quite a hassle. They asked for a lot of personal info and wanted copy of my driver's license so I stopped. Maybe that's normal but the other sportsbooks didn't ask.
Easiest deposit option for me is online banking. CC is fine as long as I'm not getting killed with fees. Any suggestions? Thanks
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I currently have draftkings but I wanted to get 1 more and was looking for some feedback.
I downloaded fanduel but their odds are terrible compared to DK. I only checked hockey. Maybe they're better in other sports?
I tried betonline and their deposit options are not for me. They use bitcoin which I'm clueless about. You can use a CC but you get hit with a 9.75% charge. I know, I sound picky.
Caesars sportsbook looked good but getting an account was quite a hassle. They asked for a lot of personal info and wanted copy of my driver's license so I stopped. Maybe that's normal but the other sportsbooks didn't ask.
Easiest deposit option for me is online banking. CC is fine as long as I'm not getting killed with fees. Any suggestions? Thanks
Really? I thought Fanduel had much worse odds. I only checked hockey though. I'll keep an eye on them. At this point, I'm more curious about what odds in baseball look like. I did look into betmgm a little. They might be a good option. Thanks for replying fellas. Appreciate it
@wallstreetcappers
Really? I thought Fanduel had much worse odds. I only checked hockey though. I'll keep an eye on them. At this point, I'm more curious about what odds in baseball look like. I did look into betmgm a little. They might be a good option. Thanks for replying fellas. Appreciate it
I think that you can have fun with gambling and I hope that it will be a good way for you to keep going with this. I am glad that there are people who are having fun with all of the changes that we are seeing here and I hope that you can see this working out for all of the rewards that you can keep winning. You can get some solid promotions that you are seeing like Bitcasino Cashback which will be a fun way to keep playing the games. Find out more about gambling so you can win.
I think that you can have fun with gambling and I hope that it will be a good way for you to keep going with this. I am glad that there are people who are having fun with all of the changes that we are seeing here and I hope that you can see this working out for all of the rewards that you can keep winning. You can get some solid promotions that you are seeing like Bitcasino Cashback which will be a fun way to keep playing the games. Find out more about gambling so you can win.
i live in mass and they just legalized sports betting... of course i downloaded all 6 books, took advantage of the bonuses(cashed out a couple hundred)and the best in my experience is MGM...... requested a withdrawl this morning and had the money in my checking in about 10 minutes..
i live in mass and they just legalized sports betting... of course i downloaded all 6 books, took advantage of the bonuses(cashed out a couple hundred)and the best in my experience is MGM...... requested a withdrawl this morning and had the money in my checking in about 10 minutes..