I realize it's my fault for depositing at a shady book with a D-/F rating, but they actually reduced my max BTC withdrawal from $2500 to $500 the moment I won a big bet and took my account from 500 to 1500. It's a new deceptive practice with these guys every time I try to get paid.
Their customer support basically said they can do whatever they want, lol:
Per house rules we reserve the right to update terms of use; in this case unfortunately we are unable to raise Bitcoin withdrawal limits; we would also refer you to our withdrawal policy regarding Bitcoin
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I realize it's my fault for depositing at a shady book with a D-/F rating, but they actually reduced my max BTC withdrawal from $2500 to $500 the moment I won a big bet and took my account from 500 to 1500. It's a new deceptive practice with these guys every time I try to get paid.
Their customer support basically said they can do whatever they want, lol:
Per house rules we reserve the right to update terms of use; in this case unfortunately we are unable to raise Bitcoin withdrawal limits; we would also refer you to our withdrawal policy regarding Bitcoin
I wanted to give them a chance since they added bitcoin withdrawals and I read reviews that they paid out quickly with btc. Thought maybe the old ratings needed revised.
I wanted to give them a chance since they added bitcoin withdrawals and I read reviews that they paid out quickly with btc. Thought maybe the old ratings needed revised.