What are the top sportsbooks to use for someone in the US but in a state that doesn’t have it legalized?
I want to make sure where ever I sign up, I am able to withdraw any winnings. I know pretty much any site will take your money, but I don’t want to have withdrawal issues because I’m in the US and not in a legal state.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
What are the top sportsbooks to use for someone in the US but in a state that doesn’t have it legalized?
I want to make sure where ever I sign up, I am able to withdraw any winnings. I know pretty much any site will take your money, but I don’t want to have withdrawal issues because I’m in the US and not in a legal state.
I used to use offshore sites like sbgglobal, I never had one issue with them in the 5 years I used them, but I haven’t placed a bet in about 7 yrs now and I see there credibility has gone down.
will sites like bookmaker, heritage sports , bovada, work for me? Or better ones out there that accept any US based customers and will pay out regardless which state your in?
@Eddy_Winslow
Georgia .
I used to use offshore sites like sbgglobal, I never had one issue with them in the 5 years I used them, but I haven’t placed a bet in about 7 yrs now and I see there credibility has gone down.
will sites like bookmaker, heritage sports , bovada, work for me? Or better ones out there that accept any US based customers and will pay out regardless which state your in?
Any site accepting bets from players located in Georgia is operating illegally. However, daily fantasy sports platforms, such as DraftKings and FanDuel, are legally accessible from within the State of Georgia.
Any site accepting bets from players located in Georgia is operating illegally. However, daily fantasy sports platforms, such as DraftKings and FanDuel, are legally accessible from within the State of Georgia.
Stay away from Betanysports. Recently taken over by new ownership, and these guys are in it for the short haul. there strategy is to get as many deposits in this season before the public finds out how they do business.
@randomuser39506
Stay away from Betanysports. Recently taken over by new ownership, and these guys are in it for the short haul. there strategy is to get as many deposits in this season before the public finds out how they do business.