I'm posting this here, as i believe this is where I am supposed to create this type of thread. I have used many sports books over the years. DK, FD,Bet365,SI, I mean you name it and i have probably been a customer. Today I want to urge caution when using SBK-SportsBook. This app was really easy to deposit. That was the only easy part. When placing wagers, the app takes quite some time to register and run the bet. It continues to tell me the odds are changing, when they are not. I have EV calculator sheets and 5-6 different apps open and NONE of them were showing the line changes that SBK showed. (example: Chi-Bulls on every other app showed between 130-140, but as soon as I clicked on the bulls ML it changed to -420 then-320 then asked if i wanted to approve line changes) It did this 4 times as I continued to make the bet. The app is very slow and its clearly not the app to use for bettors that take this shit seriously. The App does claim that they wont limit winners which is good for sharps and other high roller bettors but the way the app feels and runs, just doesn't make me feel comfortable putting a few thousand dollars on. Later that night, I won a bet in regards to an instant player prop IPO (In Play Out) in World Series Game 1. I wanted to cash out the winnings because like I said, I don't feel comfortable. I clicked on cash out "$230.33". A message popped up saying I have a withdraw balance of 230.33 and a minimum withdrawal of $231.00.... Therefor I was not able to cash out... I did not use a promotional credit, I used cash. Customer Support said they will get back to me so at this time I cannot post a resolution. I highly recommend using Bet365, DK, FD, even Prize Picks which I absolutely love. PrizePicks has the best customer service, quick payout and a smooth functioning app. Like I said, I am not sure if I can post things like this, I know there are rules in forums at times that have agreements with Books so negative speeches get deleted. Ive been part of the Covers Community for years now and this is the best sports forum on available. Be Safe and Best Of Luck on your wagers!
The Welder.
Welders Making America Great Again!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hey guys,
I'm posting this here, as i believe this is where I am supposed to create this type of thread. I have used many sports books over the years. DK, FD,Bet365,SI, I mean you name it and i have probably been a customer. Today I want to urge caution when using SBK-SportsBook. This app was really easy to deposit. That was the only easy part. When placing wagers, the app takes quite some time to register and run the bet. It continues to tell me the odds are changing, when they are not. I have EV calculator sheets and 5-6 different apps open and NONE of them were showing the line changes that SBK showed. (example: Chi-Bulls on every other app showed between 130-140, but as soon as I clicked on the bulls ML it changed to -420 then-320 then asked if i wanted to approve line changes) It did this 4 times as I continued to make the bet. The app is very slow and its clearly not the app to use for bettors that take this shit seriously. The App does claim that they wont limit winners which is good for sharps and other high roller bettors but the way the app feels and runs, just doesn't make me feel comfortable putting a few thousand dollars on. Later that night, I won a bet in regards to an instant player prop IPO (In Play Out) in World Series Game 1. I wanted to cash out the winnings because like I said, I don't feel comfortable. I clicked on cash out "$230.33". A message popped up saying I have a withdraw balance of 230.33 and a minimum withdrawal of $231.00.... Therefor I was not able to cash out... I did not use a promotional credit, I used cash. Customer Support said they will get back to me so at this time I cannot post a resolution. I highly recommend using Bet365, DK, FD, even Prize Picks which I absolutely love. PrizePicks has the best customer service, quick payout and a smooth functioning app. Like I said, I am not sure if I can post things like this, I know there are rules in forums at times that have agreements with Books so negative speeches get deleted. Ive been part of the Covers Community for years now and this is the best sports forum on available. Be Safe and Best Of Luck on your wagers!