Hi everyone, I am in a legal state. Caesar's Sportsbook refuses to pay me. I placed one bet on their site. Won $590. It has been almost two weeks and they just tell me they have a problem with PayPal and that they have a high volume of requests. I have told them about contacting the gaming control board. They don't seem to care. DO NOT USE THEIR APP. Has anyone dealt with this before?
Sportsbook not paying
Hi everyone, I am in a legal state. Caesar's Sportsbook refuses to pay me. I placed one bet on their site. Won $590. It has been almost two weeks and they just tell me they have a problem with PayPal and that they have a high volume of requests. I have told them about contacting the gaming control board. They don't seem to care. DO NOT USE THEIR APP. Has anyone dealt with this before?
gaming controll board hasnt done shit for me over $1800 stolen by bet mgm just start a you tube post or twitter post and all other social media bs
Sure they have problems with pay pal becuse no one can hack your account without your password
mines i cahnged again because i have thousands in account like $12970 i keep it simple sounds like your sayingthe word straight using numbers and letters then end with 2 or 3 digits like 539 or 764
THERE are watch dogs of online betting casinos also they might get help and get you paid
gaming controll board hasnt done shit for me over $1800 stolen by bet mgm just start a you tube post or twitter post and all other social media bs
Sure they have problems with pay pal becuse no one can hack your account without your password
mines i cahnged again because i have thousands in account like $12970 i keep it simple sounds like your sayingthe word straight using numbers and letters then end with 2 or 3 digits like 539 or 764
THERE are watch dogs of online betting casinos also they might get help and get you paid
Can’t imagine companies like Caesars and MGM doing this for such insignificant amounts of money. I guess I’ll have to dispute the PayPal charge if something isn’t done? No idea what to do
Can’t imagine companies like Caesars and MGM doing this for such insignificant amounts of money. I guess I’ll have to dispute the PayPal charge if something isn’t done? No idea what to do
Whoa.
Caesars just acquired William Hill for $4b.
There's no doubt there are going to be some hiccups.
Patience and I believe Caesars will be the very best in the business. GL.
Whoa.
Caesars just acquired William Hill for $4b.
There's no doubt there are going to be some hiccups.
Patience and I believe Caesars will be the very best in the business. GL.
Be patient and they will pay you. Just because they are big doesn't mean they are honest. They can make a lot of money slowpaying winners. Most people get frustrated and lose the money they want to withdraw and then some. A lot of the big books in online have done this.
Be patient and they will pay you. Just because they are big doesn't mean they are honest. They can make a lot of money slowpaying winners. Most people get frustrated and lose the money they want to withdraw and then some. A lot of the big books in online have done this.
Be patient and they will pay you. Just because they are big doesn't mean they are honest. They can make a lot of money slowpaying winners. Most people get frustrated and lose the money they want to withdraw and then some. A lot of the big books in online have done this.
Be patient and they will pay you. Just because they are big doesn't mean they are honest. They can make a lot of money slowpaying winners. Most people get frustrated and lose the money they want to withdraw and then some. A lot of the big books in online have done this.
@TheGoldenGoose
That app (formerly William Hill) is awesome. The Caesar's app is a JOKE. Read the reviews. They owe me $1240 (a $590 win + stake) and I have their free bet on Titans -3 tomorrow. Just want the money owed to me.
@TheGoldenGoose
That app (formerly William Hill) is awesome. The Caesar's app is a JOKE. Read the reviews. They owe me $1240 (a $590 win + stake) and I have their free bet on Titans -3 tomorrow. Just want the money owed to me.
@B__Rabbit
$1240 may be a fortune to you IDK.
Just pointing out the current news.
Whatever, you came into this forum ranting and you should chill for another week IMHO.
![]()
@B__Rabbit
$1240 may be a fortune to you IDK.
Just pointing out the current news.
Whatever, you came into this forum ranting and you should chill for another week IMHO.
![]()
@TheGoldenGoose
1240 is a week’s pay. I want to warn others not to deal with that app. I appreciate your opinion, but the reviews speak to mine. I’m warning people don’t use their app. If a legal Sportsbook can’t pay in 2 weeks+, they should have pissed off customers
@TheGoldenGoose
1240 is a week’s pay. I want to warn others not to deal with that app. I appreciate your opinion, but the reviews speak to mine. I’m warning people don’t use their app. If a legal Sportsbook can’t pay in 2 weeks+, they should have pissed off customers
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
