Is there a better cable sports talk show than Speak for Yourself with Wiley, Whitlock and Uncle Jimmy? I think Fox Sports has rendered ESPN absolutely irrelevant and unwatchable. Just in case. Speak for Yourself is on at 2 PM central Monday-Friday on Fox Sports 1.Great show.
Speak for Yourself
I was 1st introduced to Jason Whitlock when I lived in Manhattan, Ks from 1988-1995. He was a sports columnist for the Kansas City Star. I bought that paper for 1 reason. To read Jason Whitlock. Great writer!
I was 1st introduced to Jason Whitlock when I lived in Manhattan, Ks from 1988-1995. He was a sports columnist for the Kansas City Star. I bought that paper for 1 reason. To read Jason Whitlock. Great writer!
I was 1st introduced to Jason Whitlock when I lived in Manhattan, Ks from 1988-1995. He was a sports columnist for the Kansas City Star. I bought that paper for 1 reason. To read Jason Whitlock. Great writer!
He's a super Tom but he's mad hood om the slun though so it creates a funny dichotomy.
I was 1st introduced to Jason Whitlock when I lived in Manhattan, Ks from 1988-1995. He was a sports columnist for the Kansas City Star. I bought that paper for 1 reason. To read Jason Whitlock. Great writer!
He's a super Tom but he's mad hood om the slun though so it creates a funny dichotomy.
I
I was 1st introduced to Jason Whitlock when I lived in Manhattan, Ks from 1988-1995. He was a sports columnist for the Kansas City Star. I bought that paper for 1 reason. To read Jason Whitlock. Great writer!
I've always thought he called a spade a spade.
I liked him on Sports Reporters because he always disagreed with Mike Lupica. Haven't watch much of him lately.
I
I was 1st introduced to Jason Whitlock when I lived in Manhattan, Ks from 1988-1995. He was a sports columnist for the Kansas City Star. I bought that paper for 1 reason. To read Jason Whitlock. Great writer!
I've always thought he called a spade a spade.
I liked him on Sports Reporters because he always disagreed with Mike Lupica. Haven't watch much of him lately.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
