Hey everyone, is anyone here from Spain? I'm planning to visit Barcelona during Christmas and would love some suggestions! Any tips on where to stay, what to see would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Spain in December!
Views: 129
Posts: 7
Posted:
#2
I'm not from Spain, but I've visited Barcelona and it's amazing. For accommodations, consider staying in areas like El Born or El Gothic for a central location with lots of charm. Must-sees include the Sagrada Família, Park Güell, and La Rambla.
I'm not from Spain, but I've visited Barcelona and it's amazing. For accommodations, consider staying in areas like El Born or El Gothic for a central location with lots of charm. Must-sees include the Sagrada Família, Park Güell, and La Rambla.
Posted:
#7
I was talking about his article https://gowithguide.com/blog/tourism-in-spain-statistics-2024-your-in-depth-travel-guide-5686
I was talking about his article https://gowithguide.com/blog/tourism-in-spain-statistics-2024-your-in-depth-travel-guide-5686
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
