I've seen these threads before on here. There has been links to historical or interesting auction stuff. I found this. A Essntial qlity breeders cup juvenile horseshoe. It comes with a certificate of authenticity. It was a shoe worn during his breeders cup juvinile win. I wonder what something like this will sell for. I did some reading, a normal racing horse shoe costs 130 dollars. A shoe for a normal horse sells for 10 to 15 dollars. There was a auction last year where a secretariet, race worn shoe sold for a new record of 80,904 dollars. It has not recieved a bid for 2 days. I don't know what it opened at but it has 6 bids and is at 152.50. I wonder what something like that is worth? A rough estimate of 8950?
Sometimes you get those fun auctions to watch
I've seen these threads before on here. There has been links to historical or interesting auction stuff. I found this. A Essntial qlity breeders cup juvenile horseshoe. It comes with a certificate of authenticity. It was a shoe worn during his breeders cup juvinile win. I wonder what something like this will sell for. I did some reading, a normal racing horse shoe costs 130 dollars. A shoe for a normal horse sells for 10 to 15 dollars. There was a auction last year where a secretariet, race worn shoe sold for a new record of 80,904 dollars. It has not recieved a bid for 2 days. I don't know what it opened at but it has 6 bids and is at 152.50. I wonder what something like that is worth? A rough estimate of 8950?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/275229685191?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20180816085401%26meid%3Dc757d22e90dc4d89ac24f05d0cd296f5%26pid%3D100970%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26sd%3D275229685191%26itm%3D275229685191%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2380057%26brand%3DChampion&_trksid=p2380057.c100970.m5481&_trkparms=pageci%3A1be33f33-aed4-11ec-8d45-be64b713b233%7Cparentrq%3Ad22d44fa17f0a7b8f9bf58aafff6048c%7Ciid%3A1
https://www.ebay.com/itm/275229685191?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20180816085401%26meid%3Dc757d22e90dc4d89ac24f05d0cd296f5%26pid%3D100970%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26sd%3D275229685191%26itm%3D275229685191%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2380057%26brand%3DChampion&_trksid=p2380057.c100970.m5481&_trkparms=pageci%3A1be33f33-aed4-11ec-8d45-be64b713b233%7Cparentrq%3Ad22d44fa17f0a7b8f9bf58aafff6048c%7Ciid%3A1
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
