Cena will lose somehow. May or may not be clean but I think he loses. AJ has lost like 3 PPVs in a row and the club needs this to sustain any credibility.
Cena will win the next 1-2 matches and win the feud, but AJ gets this one. Basically a repeat of his feud with Kevin Owens.
Right now I'm seeing it as AJ -200 to Cena +150.
Kevin Owens also -150 to win MITB now. I got nice value at the time.
New Day -180 to retain. Starting to think WWE might be trying to give them the record reign, just like Nikki Bella for the Divas belt and the run they let CM Punk go on. Then again, if you believe the results from the link there, the Club is +220 and might be a nice gamble. Either outcome makes sense to me.
Rusev overwhelming favorite -650 over Titus.
Reigns -370 over Rollins.
Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker1855:
AJ beating Cena? I dont see it...
Cena will lose somehow. May or may not be clean but I think he loses. AJ has lost like 3 PPVs in a row and the club needs this to sustain any credibility.
Cena will win the next 1-2 matches and win the feud, but AJ gets this one. Basically a repeat of his feud with Kevin Owens.
Right now I'm seeing it as AJ -200 to Cena +150.
Kevin Owens also -150 to win MITB now. I got nice value at the time.
New Day -180 to retain. Starting to think WWE might be trying to give them the record reign, just like Nikki Bella for the Divas belt and the run they let CM Punk go on. Then again, if you believe the results from the link there, the Club is +220 and might be a nice gamble. Either outcome makes sense to me.