Some of my favorite not so famous quotes
I think that we as a people are always prone to think about, well, tomorrow will be a better day. Well, why will it be a better day? And I think the more that we believe in doing things better, doing the right thing rather than hoping that that's going to happen, let's make it happen. Bobby Knight
I think that we as a people are always prone to think about, well, tomorrow will be a better day. Well, why will it be a better day? And I think the more that we believe in doing things better, doing the right thing rather than hoping that that's going to happen, let's make it happen. Bobby Knight
will munny
"well...he should have armed himself if he is going to decorate his saloon with my freind."
bobby boucher
"my momma say alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush."
will munny
"well...he should have armed himself if he is going to decorate his saloon with my freind."
bobby boucher
"my momma say alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush."
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
